Mark nodded, biting his lip as he leaned in closer to your ear to the point his lips brushed against it.

"Too bad." He tsk-tsked. "We could of had some fun."

Those words sent tingles down your core. It made you shiver. You snap out of it and push him back to create space between you both.

"Just go get ready, you asshole."

💐💐💐💐💐
~~~~~

The first thing Mark wanted to do was get something to drink which was at a tea shop. I ordered Jasmine tea because it's subtly sweet and is highly fragrant. Mark, on the other hand, ordered Sage tea which I'm sure he won't like.

He's very picky when it comes to types of drinks and food.

We walked out the shop with our tea bottles in our hand, just walking down the side walk. It was weird being on this side of town. And I'm pretty sure Mark knows around here pretty well.

Mark twisted open the cap on top of the bottle. He brung the tip of it to his, taking a sip. I did the same time mine.

He suddenly made a sour face and switched drinks with mine then drunk it.

"What the hell?"

"Mine tastes bitter, yours is much sweeter." He said, taking another sip from my drink.

"But that's just nasty! It's like we're sharing saliva." I try to convince, snatching for my drink but failed to do so.

That's when he stopped walking and moved closer. He wrapped his arm around my nape and leaned in towards my ear.

"We did the same thing last night, but you didn't seem to have a problem with it."

My cheeks became crimson. Fumes began to flow out my ear. I wanted to kick him in his shin or his balls. Just somewhere where it will hurt really bad.

"We agreed we wouldn't talk about that!" I yelled. "Just forget that it ever happened."

"How can I forget that?"

"I... I don't know! Just erase it from your memory, please."

He shrugged and we continued to walk down the sidewalk. We shoved through crowds of people, trying our best to stay together so we don't get separated.

Ahead of us was a store. Through the window something familiar caught my eye. Or should I say someone.

I hustled through the large crowd of people,  leaving Mark behind just to get a closer look. He called out my name, but I just ignored him.

Once I made it past the horde of rushing shoppers, I made made my way towards the familiar figure. An unexpected hand grasped at my arm, causing me to lightly gasp and turn around because of the abrupt contact.

Luckily, it was just an out of breath Mark, huffing and puffing for air.

"Why... would you run off... like that?" He questioned between short breaths.

I turned back to the figure. As soon as it turned around, I smiled.

"Look! It's my Dad."

I tried to go near him, but Mark pulled me back to his side and began to walk out the store.

"We don't have time for this." He mumbled as he continued to drag me.

"Yah!" I exclaimed. "Let me go! I wanna see him!"

Mark stopped in his tracks and faced me. His facial expression was slightly pissed off.

"Do you remember anything that happened last night?" He inquired which made me think.

"Well, let's see..." I said as a hiss. "I remember going out with my Dad and Sana, I got drunk, you took me home, and we had sex. That's about it."

"Do you not remember who got you drunk?" He raised his eyebrows at me.

"I got drunk on my own."

"Y/n, I need to tell you what happened at the bar." He sighed. "Your Dad–"

But for he could finish, he got interrupted when my Dad showed up and wrapped his arm around Mark's neck.

Mark scoffed and threw his arm of him. Since his grip was still on me, he pulled me closer to his side then secured his arm around my waist.

I looked up at him with gaping eyes and he did the same. His gesture was trying to signal me, but I couldn't figure out what he was trying to tell me.

"Hi, babygirl, did you get home safely?" My Father asked, giving me a small grin.

"Yes, I did." I spoke out, returning his greet with a smile.

"And, I see you're here with your boyfriend, Mark."

I pulled Mark to the side and jerked him close by grabbing on to his collar until we were face to face.

"Boyfriend?!" I shouted in a whisper. "You know damn well that we're not a couple!"

"I told him that last night. I'm doing this to protect you!"

"Protect me from what?! He's my Father, for God's sake! He wouldn't do anything to hurt me!"

"You said you wanted to repay me for last night, right? Then pretend to be my girlfriend! Just for today!"

"Why did you tell him that anyway?"

"I'll explain to you later." He uttered and pulled away from my grasp.

We turned back to my Father who seemed to be a little doubtful. His arms were crossed and his brow arched as he leaned against the building's brick wall.

"Are you a couple or not?" He asked, the tone in his voice sounding a bit deep and irritated.

"We are." Mark answered, clasping my shoulder in his hand.

"Prove it."

My heart began to race. It was pounding against my chest, making my breathing shorten. I was afraid of what he was going to say next.

"How?" Mark questioned, sounding a bit throaty.

"Kiss her."

"What?"

"You heard me." My Dad tilted his head to the side and smugged. "Kiss. Her."

Mark froze for a bit. His orbs darkened and his clutch around me tightened. I was somewhat nervous.

We faced each other. I shook my head, signalling him not to do it and he just smirks at me.

"Sorry, princess," He said, tugging me closer to him by my waist until our bodies pressed together. "But trust me, you'll enjoy this as much as I will. Just think of it as a birthday present for me."

"Mark, you–"

His hand immediately attached to the back of my head as he tightened his hold around me. In a quick second, his lips were already pressed against my mine.

I must have gone crazy because I was actually melting into his touch and pulling him closer.

This can't be happening.