He smiled me, "You're adorable." Then went ahead to knock on the door. "Is anyone home?"

I sighed, moving over to go open the door. "No, I don't think so. My brother's car isn't in sight. My mother is never home now and my dad is out of town for business." He nodded and I pushed the door open for us. "Don't be too disappointed. My house isn't nearly as grand as yours."

He nodded again and I moved out of the way so he could enter. I watched Sebastian watch my house with pure curiosity and wonder. He moved around, looking at everything while I just stood in a corner biting on my lip. I wasn't ashamed of my house but our modern normal three bedroom home is nothing compared to his mega mansion slash palace.

"Your house is cool, Flynn." He says picking up a photo of my and my siblings. "Wait, you're the first child?"

I rushed to him, grabbing the photo and slamming it face down. "Yes." I muttered with a blush.

He chuckled picking up another picture frame. "You're so cute."

I grabbed it once more. "Thank you?"

He turned around, heading up the stairs. "Where's your room?"

"What? Why my room?"

"Because I want to see it." He says casually, continuing his journey up.

"There's no need Sebastian. Nothing to see. Completely unnecessary." I said chasing after him.

He suddenly turns around, almost bumping into me. He places his hand on my shoulders, "Just show me. Please?"

Damn him.

"Fine. This way." I said with a sigh and lead the way to my room, as soon as I opened the door however I was slapped by regret.

Unlike Sebastian's room, this one looked a mess. Percy's side was way messier but that's beside the point. It was also small compared to his and... is that my brief on the rug? Christ!

"Um..." I started to say and Sebastian stepped past me, entering into the room and making it look smaller. I had a permanent blush on I didn't dare look at his face.

"I'm guessing, the neater, book-ier side is yours?" Sebastian asked amusement lacing his voice.

I rushed to the rug and picked my brief up, hiding it behind me. "Yup."

"I already saw that." He said then winked at me, turning around to look at my shelve while my jaw hanged open.

"Let's just go down and get to business, shall we?" I asked tired of blushing and being embarrassed.

"Why can't we get down to business here?" Sebastian asked plopping down on my bed.

I opened my mouth and stupidly asked, "What kind of business?"

"Maths?"

"Oh."

He smirked, "What other kind of business are you thinking about?"

I blushed, I'm thinking of a few that don't involve cloths. "Uh, nothing." I moved and sat down on the rug, bringing out my books. "So what do you need my help in?"

Sebastian however wasn't paying attention to me, he had his eyes narrowed at something. "Is that... Is that a roach?"

I frowned following his eyes and lo and behold a cockroach was running out of Percy's bed. "Hmm, yea it--"

"Shit!" He yelled jumping up to his feet and stomping the poor cockroach to death. He stomped continuously until the poor harmless roach was almost down to being dust.

"Sebastian!" I yelled, rushing to the roach's side as he moved aside. "How could you?"

"Its a cockroach!" He saw the need to point out.

"Yes. A harmless innocent cockroach. It did nothing to you. Why did you have to crush it to death?"

"Uh..."

I glared, picking up the dead cockroach. "Move."

He did as told and I stomped out of the room, I could hear him follow behind me but I didn't care. He is a murderer!

"Are you mad at me?"

"Yes, captain obvious." I spat out, laying the Roach to rest at the trash.

"For killing the cockroach?"

"Yes. In the most cruel way ever."

"Its just a roach, Flynn." He said smiling like he found me funny.

"That possibly had children and a family. Murderer." I spat pushing past him to walk out the kitchen. As I walked away, I suddenly felt arms wrap around me and soon I was airborne and then on top of Sebastian's shoulder. "What the fudge?! Put me down Sebastian!'

" Forgive me. I'll never kill a roach or any other bug, insect again. "

"I'm not forgiving you. Go to hell!"

"Come on, don't make this hard."

I hit his back, "put me down!"

He walked some more and soon threw me down on the sofa. I slumped down with an omph and soon, I felt his weight down on my lower half and my hands were pegged down at my sides. I opened up my eyes and just as I dreaded, Sebastian Crown was stranding me.

"W-what are you doing?"

"Forgive me. We both know you can't stay mad at me."

I glared, "Can to."

"Can not."

"Can to."

"Can not." He says bringing himself lower.

"C-Can to." I stuttered out, my glare fading away and the pounding of my heart becoming way louder.

"Can not." He near whispered out.

I gulped, "W-what are you doing?'

"Asking for forgiveness." He said in a low voice that made not only my heart but another organ too jump.

"No way." I said without conviction. "Get out me." Get your crotch off mine else you'll feel the other me soon.

"Forgive me."

I gulped, "Why do you think this would work?"

He smirked, "because you like me."

I scoffed, "I like Spencer."

He moved and I bite down on lip to keep me from moaning. He wasn't even doing much and yet I was going crazy. "Really?"

"Asshole."

"Flynn?" He called in that low sexy voice as he moved so he practically hovering over me, his lips close to my ear, face touching mine.

"Mmm?"  I answered, eyes shut in pleasure. I was enjoying this way more than he thinks.

"Forgive me?"

"Yea." I answered and he cupped my face. My eyes popped open. "You like me too, don't you?"

His eyes searched my face and he started lowering his face down just as my eyes shut and I arched up awaiting his lips on mine.

But that never came because...

"Kids, I'm home!" My dad announced bursting in. I shoved Sebastian off me sending him to the floor as I quickly sat up.

"Dad, you're back!"

Worst timing ever! Why are you back?!

----------------------

Juicy things coming up.

What's your favourite part/ Scene of this story?

Vote and comment.