Sequel

Surprise... Surprise!

-

Hey everyone, I hope we're all fine and balling in our different lives in different ways.

Some of you have been asking for a sequel to this and initially I didn't want to write it because I don't do well sequels (past experienced) but now I've decided to give it a try and see where it leads.

I'll be going out of my comfort zone — teen fiction — and into a more daring zone — college romance — I don't know if I'm up to the task yet but I was so excited to share this with you guys, drumroll please ...

My Bubblegum King

~Paxton Flynn is still gay, happily in a relationship and completely in love with his high school crush Sebastian Crown

~
Paxton Flynn is still gay, happily in a relationship and completely in love with his high school crush Sebastian Crown. Sebastian was a far fetched dream for him and surprisingly it came true. Paxton still can't believe their fantasy like romance and something it's seems so surreal.

Change however is the only thing constant in life, as everybody knows and when Paxton leaves his small town going out to the university of his dreams and his boyfriend stays back, Paxton didn't expect anything to change, they'd still see each other and it'll all still be perfect love. However that's the same way he didn't expect to meet someone like Diego Royal.

---

Available on my profile!

I hope you guys show this book support as you did MBP, this would be so much appreciated and I promise not to disappoint.