031

Sebastian Crown

I've never been with any guy... sexually before. Before Ba--- I can't even say his name. I forbid myself from ever saying his name because I wasn't worthy anymore. He was nothing but nice to me, the only crime he committed was having a crush on lil ol me and acting on it. How did I repay him? By betraying our secret and doing nothing as I watched my father ruin his life.

Barry —dang it, now I've got to make a donation or kill a fowl— was the only guy I've been with and the most we did was kiss and touch over our pants. Nothing more. I gave my stupid virginity to a girl while I was completely wasted and out of my mind. It wasn't necessary bad but it wasn't all that I imagined either. I've never been with another girl after that, all these years I've practically lived a life of celibacy.

Until now.

Flynn was making the same mistake Barry did and as much as I would hate for history to repeat itself, I can't find it in myself to regret any decision I've made since I met him. The only thing I regret is lying about a Winter girl and pushing him into the hands of a shit head. I like him too much, at this stage, I love him. I didn't think it was possible to like a guy like this and get so jealous before. Seeing him with Spencer was the wake up call I needed and as I stayed alone in the basketball court, I wanted to scratch my eyes out thinking about what they were up to. I never want to repeat that, ever.

As I watched Flynn hold my base and lick his lips I knew that history won't repeat itself because this time I'm gonna fight for him. I won't be the frightened Thirteen year old. My heart was thumping wild against my chest and Flynn looking at me the way he was wasn't helping matters. He brought himself closer and just when I thought he only wanted to watch me, he lowered himself unto my pulsing dick.

"Shit." My eyes rolled back in pleasure. "You're really doing it."

"Mm-mm," was his reply, his eyes closed shut as he went lower, taking me up to the base of his throat and then going back up. He sucked on my tip, then repeated the process of lowering until base and going back all the way to the tip.

I relaxed back, my eyes shut, biting down on my lip as I enjoyed it. Flynn was going an excellent job and nothing have ever come close to the feeling I was experiencing. My toes curled and I almost drew blood out my lips when he took me way into his throat, gagging a bit and drawing back up.

"Flynn..." I moaned out and when I opened my eyes, I almost lost it right away. My Flynn didn't look so innocent anymore, he looked... horny. He was taking me like a pro, hands holding unto my thigh. He opened his eyes and looked at me.

"How am I doing?" Even his voice was a bit deeper.

"Awesome doesn't cover." He smiled, eyes fluttering shut again. My hand found his hair and my hips thrust forward making him gag on me. He didn't seem to mind, in fact he moaned and wound his lip tighter around me. I repeated that a few more times and I could feel myself going off the edge. "I'm coming real soon." I moaned out, losing my cool.

Flynn sucked me a few more before removing his mouth and using his hand to finish me off. I came with a stifled moan and groan. By the time my eyes finally popped open as I came down my high, I saw Flynn licking off his stained fingers.

I smiled, "You naughty--"

"I'm home!" A loud voice shouted from downstairs and my heart that was slowly returning to normal picked up pace again.

"My Dad." Flynn whisper yelled jumping up to his seat.

I follow him and get off the bed, pulling my boxers and pants on. "Is he gonna fret?"

"No if I don't change out of this pants." He replied opening up a small wardrobe that I assume is his.

"Why do you need to change--" I stop mid sentence when he threw me a look with burning cheeks. "Oh." After he ran into the bathroom I tried to fix myself and his bed as well as I could. He comes out a minute later in new pants and motions for us to go down. "You're sure there won't be a problem?"

"Nope."

"Do they know you're..."

"Gay. Yes."

"Do we smell like sex?" I asked freaking out. Flynn turned around with a smile and sniffed me.

"I think so. Yeah."

"Flynn!" And he burst out laughing.

"Now you're so cute. Stop freaking out." He says squeezing my hand a bit before turning around and entering the kitchen where his father was in. "Hi, dad."

"Hey Paxton." His father replied unloading a bag into the fridge. "Who were you laughing with?"

"My friend, Sebastian." That makes his dad finally look up to see me.

"Hey."

Flynn's father, God help me. "Afternoon, Mr Flynn."

"Afternoon. How are you? I don't think I've seen you around." He says eying me.

"Sebastian's kind of new. My new friend." Flynn supplies.

"Friend?" He dad finds the need to ask and I know I'm doomed.

"Yes Dad, friend."

He nodded looking from me to his son. "Would you like to stay for dinner Sebastian, I'm making pot roast."

Flynn looked at me hopefully but I had to decline. "No, thank you. I'm actually on my way."

"Too bad. Take care then and see you next time." He says and I nod. Flynn escorts me out.

"Why don't you stay?" He ask with an adorable pout. "My dad makes awesome roast."

I smiled, "Next time I will."

"Fine. Your lose." I wave at him as I make my way to my motorcycle but on second thoughts I walked back, looked around and lowered my lips to his, kissing his pink lips once.

Flynn's eyes were closed when we broke off and he slowly opened them as if in a daze. I smile at him.

"I can't wait to see you tomorrow."

I really can't.

----------------------