Broken shadows

Its different when you love somebody and care about them it's in that moment you get lost drifting  away with feelings and emotions going through  your body trying to accept love at your lowest point. The realization of losing somebody darely is like walking away from a child life after giving birth to them its within that moment you realize you failed as a parent to an innocent child life . The sun shines bright but is it really the sun that we feel are is the sins we have that's burning through our skins. I'm used to crying but I realize every time I cry my skins burns as if I'm a vampire that's been exposed to venom that burning sensation is felt every time a teardrop fall from my eyes.  Is it the fact that my body wants me to be free while I'm held captive in my mind?. I have a lot of questions where my life is concern like is it worth living? What am I living for? What do i seek in life?  Is it love?  What is love?  so many definitions for one word and so much words to be said where it's concern. Try pinpointing your current life issues right now and ask yourself is it worth the fight? What will I get in the end? You can't find the answer well I can't find the answer    I ask myself why I love her so much and my response was " Whats not there to love " and  I said to myself why was that easier to say then actually sitting and talking about  everything I love about her and then I thought to myself even if I explained would she listen ? Would she care? Would she understand ? and my answer will be I dunno know because I'm not the person and I don't know what they thinking make it worst. People change so much i understand why he said "HOES changes so much you can't get attached" and I felt that smh the question that still lingers is why I love her soo much and I can't explain that but then I do because "She is my source of happiness " is she really? Are am I just saying that because I'm a selfish individual that's only looking out my myself and my well being.