Secret

Briar prov
I'm different to any other girl, I hold a secret, a secret that no one knows about and if they do they're just gonna think I'm a freak. Your probably wondering what it is, well I have magic, not just ordinary magic that like magician have, I control nature.
I had to leave school and move because someone found out in my old school and I became the freak.
There are many people like me in the world so people know about the magic world it just not common and I have never met anyone like me. Well today I start my new life and hopefully no one will find out who I am.

Myles prov
I have something inside me that feels like empty, but I thing is I don't know what it is. I'm the popular kid everyone wants to be friends with me, but I feel like that's the only reason girls and my friends like me cause I'm popular. It makes me kinda sad and I want something to fill this hole in me.
I wake up like normal and head to school, I feel like today is going to be a long day.
As I'm collecting my books from my locker a new girl comes in and she wearing and basic outfit but sorta cute at the same time.

She looks different, like good different and she seems really shy. The bell breaks me out of my thoughts and I quickly gather my thing and go to class kinda hoping the new girl will be there.

This is really bad but oh well but Would you like a part 2 of this or nah ?! Xox