He set me down on the couch and looked at my arms and neck. I was in tears, scared about what had happened. "Masky, who was he?" I asked trying not to sound scared or even cry again. "That was Jeff The Killer, Kiba. He's always wanting to kill the first person he sees. Stay away from him, understand?" Masky said with a serious voice. I nodded and hugged him, wanting some comfort. Masky rubbed my back and set me in his lap. Hoodie then walked in, panting and tired from the fight. "Jeff won't come by the house for a while. As long as we're here Kiba, you're safe." He said sitting down next to me and Masky. I smiled and nodded. The three of us spent the rest of the day; reading, playing games inside, cooking Mac N' Cheese for Masky and me, and a cheese cake for Hoodie. After we had ate, I was getting tired. I wanted to go sleep off my memory of my past father. Masky walked over to me and rubbed my back, I looked up at him with tired eyes. He chuckled. "Ready for bed Kiba?" He asked me. I nodded and yawned. Masky wrapped his arms around me and picked me up, my head slumped over his shoulder as well as my arms, and my legs wrapped around his hips while he held me. "I'm gonna take her to bed, can you start cleaning up? I can finish once I get back." Masky said to Hoodie in a whisper. "Sure, just get her to bed. I think she needs the rest." Hoodie replied whispering as well. Masky then carried me upstairs. I fell asleep in Masky's arms while he took me upstairs. I was happy they both came over to watch me, they where fun babysitters.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Slenderman's P.O.V.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Trenderman gave Kiba a kiss on her head and stood up from the bed. "I'll leave you both alone for a while so you can explain everything." He said walking over to me and lightly gripping my shoulder. "You should break this news to her slowly. She's scared that you're upset with her, or angry." He whispered to me so Kiba wouldn't hear. I would never be angry at her, or upset. She's young and will make mistakes. I could feel her fear of if I was upset. I nodded to Trenderman and he left me and Kiba alone, closing the door behind him. I looked over at Kiba and she looked at me. I looked at her ready to explain what would happen, but she bent her new ears down and covered her head with the blankets, whimpering and almost crying like a wolf now. I remembered that her old parents would smack her if she had done something wrong. I sat down on the bed and slowly took the blanket off her head. "Kiba I'm not angry at you. And I'm not upset." I said setting the book down next to me. Kiba looked up to me and sniffed slightly, tears coming down her cheeks. I cupped her cheek with my hand and wiped off her tears. Kiba hugged my waist and started to cry. I rubbed her head. "I'm so sorry Daddy. I didn't know what was going to happen." She said sobbing and hiccuping while I pulled her into my lap and cradled her there, gently rocking back and forth. I knew that she was scared and was in need of the comfort of her father. She was able to calm down after a bit.

"There's no need to be afraid Kiba, you don't need to cry." I said continuing to rock her back and forth and rubbing her head. I was always going to be there for her, she needed me now more than ever. She hiccuped again and looked up at me, tears where still in her eyes. I kissed her head and smiled warmly at her. I would never want to harm Kiba in any way possible, I was her father now, her guardian. Kiba hugged me tight and I hugged her back. "Everything's going to be alright Kiba. You have nothing to fear, you're safe here." I whispered into her ear. She knew that it was safe with me and my brothers. We would do anything to protect her. I lifted Kiba's chin to have her look up at me. "What's going to happen to me?" She asked wiping off some more tears from under her eyes. I needed to tell her about what was going to happen: her powers, abilities, and if she was going to be a killer. I sighed and grabbed the book next to us, setting it on my lap and in front of Kiba so she could read it with me.

The symbol on the book was of a red circle with an X through it, my symbol. I opened the book and opened the book to the crescent moon symbol, the mark that was on her hand. I began to read.