I looked at them and wondered who they where, and why they would want to meet me. "Kiba, these boys are Hoodie and Masky. They are two of your fathers proxies." Uncle Offenderman said as the two looked up. What where proxies, and who where these two? I wondered. Daddy looked over at Uncle Splendorman, and nodded. I was put down on the floor and Daddy took my hand as the boys stood up. "Boys, this is Kiba: my daughter. I want you both to watch her for the day." He said. I gripped Daddy's hand tightly and bent my ears back worried about what he was doing. "Kiba, your Uncles and I have some business we need to take care of. I asked Hoodie and Masky to come by later today, but they don't listen to me sometimes." Daddy said sounding slightly angry and looking at the two. "Will you be ok if I was gone for the day?" He asked me kneeling down so he was my height. I still kept my ears down but, I nodded. Daddy hugged me and I hugged him back. "We will be back tomorrow." Daddy said standing up and shifting to his other form where he doesn't have his face. I nodded and all four of them left the house through the back door.

I looked over at Masky and Hoodie and they looked back at me. Masky walked over to me and bent down. I whimpered slightly and kept my ears down. "Don't worry Kiba we're not going to hurt you." He said moving his mask out of the way so I could see part of his smile and his eye. Hoodie bent down as well and lifted up his mask to so I could see his face. My ears returned to their normal position and I felt calmer around them slightly. Masky and Hoodie put their masks back and we walked into the living room. Masky and Hoodie thought it would be a good idea if we played Hide n' Seek in the house. I was hiding under the bed in Daddy's room, and Hoodie was hiding somewhere else in the house. I was having fun playing with them; even if they where different from "normal" society. I heard the door open and backed into the darkest corner under the bed to better hide myself. "Kiiiiba...." Said the voice as the footsteps walked around. I realized that there was more than one set of footsteps, Masky must have found Hoodie.

One of them bent down by the bed and I had the memories from what happened with my first Daddy: his gun, his cigaret, and the rage on his face for killing me. The flashback of what happened made me feel the tears begin to form in my eyes. They pulled the blankets up to look under and I saw it was Hoodie who looked under and I dove for his arms and started crying. We landed on the floor with Hoodie sitting up and me in his lap crying into his chest. Hoodie and Masky looked at each other, confused about why I was crying I'm sure. Hoodie wrapped his arms around me and helped me up to my feet and held me close. "Kiba, it's ok. We're right here." Masky said bending down and rubbing my head. I looked up at them and wiped away my tears. "I'm sorry, I just... Saw a spider... A big one." I lied trying to forget about it.

The three of us then went outside to play together. "I have a game we could play." Hoodie said. "What is it?" I asked him wagging my tail, happy to play with them. "It's called 'Hide n' seek tag.' One person is it and the others have to hide from them. And if you're found by the person, then you have to run and if the person catches you, then you're it." Hoodie explained to me. "Ok!" I shouted lightly as I ran into the woods to hide. I thought about going to the tree where I got my ears and tail to hide, but that didn't seem like a good idea, so I hid behind a few other trees. I heard Hoodie counting as Masky ran the other direction of him and me. "100! Ready or not, here I come!" Hoodie yelled.

I was hiding behind all these trees, and I was almost positive I would be spotted immediately because of my white hair. Hoodie walked in the other direction of me though, and I was able to breath a sigh of relief that I was still able to hide. I sat down in the dirt and partial grass looking up to the sky. It was a beautiful day out, I'm glad we went outside. I heard a rustling in the bushes and wondered what or who was there. I began to sit up when someone stood up behind the bush. I bent my ears down and kept my tail down as well in fear of who this person was. I couldn't see him through the shadows that covered the area. "Hi there kid." He said, voice raspy and scratchy. "I'm sorry to say this, but you have to, Go to Sleep!" He yelled and leaned for me. I screamed and ducked under him, going behind the tree, and running back to the house. "Oh no you don't!" The person yelled and began chasing me. My heart was pounding out of my chest, I was running like mad hoping to find Masky and Hoodie. The person then pinned me to the ground and I got a good look at his face. Pitch black hair that hung over his face and his shoulders, a white hoodie, cut lips to firm a smile across his face, and dark black rings around his eyes where his eye-lids are suppose to be. I screamed again but he placed his hand over my mouth. "Shhhh.. It's ok, just Go to SLEEP!!" He said raising up a knife pointed at me. I closed my eyes, then felt his weight being pushed off me. Looking up I saw Hoodie fighting this guy, and Masky picking me up and running back inside.