Baby girl: ayeee my nigga 💪🏾

Me: 😒

Baby girl: I love you too ♥️

Me: 😘

"Ayo B, we got to make this quick. Baby girl hungry and I told her 30 minutes when I leave the studio." I said walking in the hole.

Blake shook his head, "Alright man. Let's just get this shit over with!"

I shook my head too, because I know I should've just kept my damn mouth closed. Lay told me not to say shit, but that's my brother I had to tell him.

We started walking downstairs to the basement. The hole is pretty big, it's really an old abandoned house. There's an upstairs with 3 bedrooms. A middle floor with a kitchen, living room, and all that normal shit. Then there's the basement where all business gets taken care.

Blake and I are really business men, if I say so myself. We don't handle too much dirty work unless we absolutely have too. It's a separate group of niggas I have for that.

Once we got down to the basement I seen D'lo walking towards us, he dapped us up. We walked over to the nigga they had tied to the chair in the middle of the room.

I laughed, "So it's alright to steal from us now?" The guy in the chair didn't answer me. He just looked scared, but there is tape covering his mouth.

"Snatch that shit off his mouth so he can speak up!" Blake yelled.

I looked at him because he had some base in his voice like he really pissed. Usually he's laid back at these types of meetings. I just shook my head because I hope he still not feeling some type of way about that Chastity shit.

D'lo snatched the tape off and said, "My homie don't sound too thrill today. So yo ass better speak up and quick!"

"Man I don't know shit so I ain't saying shit and I didn't steal nothing from y'all!" The guy said.

I started to talk but Blake said something before me, "That's every mothafucka favorite line g. Look I don't have time for this shit!" He walked up to him taking his gun from the back of his pants and pointed it in the middle of his forehead.

Everyone was shocked. Usually it's me pointing my shit, but he beat me to it I guess. I don't know but I feel a cold vibe coming from Blake.

"Let's just chill for a minute and ask some more questions." I said touching Blake shoulder but he snatched it away.

"Man fuck this nigga! He want to steal from me and lie to me? G you can't do both and still be alive." He cocked his gun back about to shoot.

The guy said, "Wait wait... I was ordered to steal from you!"

"Ordered?" All three of us said.

"Yeah."

I looked at the guy, "So nigga, who the fuck so called ordered you?"

"See that's what I can't tell yo—"

Next thing I know Blake punched him in the jaw three times, "Bitch who sent you!?"

"Okay okay! I don't know his real name but they call him Jefe."

"Jefe? Who this nigga think he is?" I said.

"Can I go now?"

Blake point his gun back at him and said, "Yeah you can go alright."

"But I told y'all what you wanted to know!" The guy said, sounding like a bitch.

"And that's the problem, you told us who sent you which means he's gonna find out you told and kill you. So either way you a dead man homie." D'lo said laughing.

"Which is why you might as well die!" Soon as Blake said die he pulled the trigger and he walked away out the basement.

There was silence for a minute. D'lo and I just looked back and forth between him and I and the body.

"What's wrong with B man?" D'lo asked.

"Honestly man I don't know. I guess he hurt Chastity fucking with some new nigga."

"Oh word!?"

"Word D'lo, I know I should've never told him what Lay told me!"

"Exactly but Blake is the homie so you did right. I'm a catch y'all later though." He dapped me up and left.

I walked out the basement and saw Blake sitting on the couch. He was talking on the phone, "Man I don't care how long it'll take y'all to get here. Just as long as y'all bring your asses and clean this shit up!" Then he hung up on them.

Sitting across from him, I looked at him stare into space. "Aye B, you good man?"

He looked at me, "Yeah g. Why you ask?"

"I don't know. You seem off since I told you about Cha—"

"My nigga fuck her, aight!? Shorty can do whatever she want! She a grown ass woman, but I know one thing. WHOEVER this nigga is better not be around my son!" He sat up on the edge of the chair.

"Nah man I don't think Chas will let shit go down like that."

"Yeah she better make sure the distance is kept. I'll fuck her and him up!"

I shook my head and said, "Fasho. Look I'll catch you later before Lay start blowing my shit up."

Blake shrugged his shoulder and I just bounced. He need to get out his feelings before he get too reckless. Forget him though!

Let me get my baby her food and get home to her.