chapter 28

"man I love this shit"

_August Alsina <3

_______________________________________

august and i paid and walked out the office, i got in my car and he got in his.

"okay I'll see you at home, and pull up that damn shirt, those Titties are mine."

I just rolled my eyes and pulled my shirt.

___________THE NEXT DAY____________

August was in bed asleep while I was getting ready go,I had to go to my place.

I put on my trukfit red and white Letterman jacket, my trukfit snapback, my white shorts, and my puma disc blade Jordan's.

I went to the bathroom and put on a little red lipstick and straightened my hair. when I got out, August was sitting up looking at me with a confused face.

"where you going ma?"

"I'm going to my house because the movers are already there to bring my key necessities here."

I said while grabbing my purse

"what all are you bringing?"

August asked

"my clothes, my cars, my shoes, my outdoor furniture, and my teddy. your house is already furnished so I don't really need to bring my furniture."

I said

"a'ight"

then August paused

"will niggas be there?"

I ignored August and his stupid question.

"did you hear me?"

August spoke louder

"yes August! there will be men there, but they are there to bring my cars here."

I kissed him and walked out the door, my home wasn't far away so I got there quick. The movers were already there and inside my house carrying my things. I got out, leaned on my car and watched them get All of my clothes,shoes, and furniture.

one worker came out of my house with teddy. I ran to him and grabbed my teddy bear.

I know it seems childish but I love my teddy bear, August brought it for me when we were at the carnival when we were in 11th grade.

three drivers were there. one took my blue Audi A7,one got my red Porsche Boxster, and the last one got my white BMW 3-/4-series.

when everything was loaded up we drove to Augusts place. the drivers parked the cars in the driveway and garages, and the movers unloaded the clothes and shoes. August got up and showed them the closet.

I walked to the empty backyard and showed them where to put the outdoor furniture. when the movers left I just looked at the house and realized that we have too much cars and clothes but whatever.

When I got into the house August was making breakfast, I saw all my favorites. waffles, crispy bacon, eggs with onions,bell pepper,and cheese; Garcia sausage,grits, and a side of Orange juice. I got behind Aug and kissed his neck.

"look at my personal chef."

I reached and grabbed a strip of bacon,ate it, then got two more pieces

"stop eatin' all the bacon!"

August grabbed the piece I was about to eat.

"NIGGA!"

I yelled and grabbed my piece of bacon back. then I went to set the table and fill the cups with orange juice.

August started putting the food in the plates and I opened the blinds that were by the table. we sat down and I put two waffles on my plate and drowned them with syrup.

within minutes my face was stuffed and my plate was empty.

"Damn, save some for Africa"

I looked up with a mouth full of eggs and rolled my eyes.

"let me eat dang"

I swallowed the last of the grits on my plate and went to wash the dishes. August walked up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist. he bent a little and put his head on my shoulder.

"you missed a spot"