chapter 24

I let august go.

"I'll have lani go pick up the song, fuck that"

I walked to the closet after I pulled up my shorts and got my air Jordans 3lab5 metallic silver. then I went to put my hair in a messy bun, grabbed my hoops, and got my keys.

"where do you think you're going"

august said

"I'm going out, considering I don't live here I really shouldn't be questioned on where I'm going and who I'm going with."

I walked out the house and got into MY black Ashton Martin.

I drove to Kayla's house because I know if I could get advice from anyone it would be from her. (even though she's 18 and I'm 20 she has been through a lot so she understands.)

when I knocked on her door quan opened the door in just his boxers, he looks like he just woke up.

" 'sup alisha, I'll get Kay"

quan signalled my to come in as he went upstairs to get Kayla. I came in but I got a glimpse of my house before closing the door. the room light was on, did I leave it on?

while I was zoned out thinking how high my light bill would be Kayla came down stairs with her robe on and immediately hugged me. when she was done hugging me she looked at my face.

"what's wrong? did he kick you out? did he cheat? did that nigga hit you?!"

"no no no, I just need someone to talk to."

I said looking at her like she's crazy

Kayla went tons it down at the bar stools and I followed her.

"so what's up?"

Kayla asked

"well okay everything has been going perfect with august and I but idk its just like I've been extra sensitive about him. I guess its because of my insecurities, I feel like he will find better, I just don't know."

I looked at the ground.

"look it gets like that, the first time i met quan I let my insecurities get the best of me but I knew I had a good man so I had no need for worrying about him finding better."

"but you're a light skin, big booty model who wouldn't want you?"

I snapped

"girl Every since we were in high school you were on that light skin shit. you are brown skin, with natural long hair, hazel eyes, a bigger butt, and nice titties but you still complain"

Kayla added

"dang you looking at a bitch titties"

I grabbed my boobs

"haha girl you know it ain't like that"

Kayla burst out laughing

"but long story short, you're in love girl. you don't want to face the facts so you're using the littlest things to make it seem like he is a bad guy so you can stop yourself from completely falling in love with him."

I listened to Kayla and knew her words were true.

"I guess you're right, I'm just afraid to be heart broken again. I love him but I'm scared to fall."

"look, if he's the one then you won't fall because he'll be there to catch you, but if he's not we'll chop his dick off and feed it to the fishes."

Kayla said just as quan walked back in, after he heard that he just slowly walked back upstairs.

we both started laughing.

"thanks girl, you got me feeling a lot better."

"now go home to your nigga

Kayla said walking me to the door.

when we hugged and I got into the car I stopped by my gate and told security to turn off all of the lights in my house.

when I got back on the road I got a call, so I answered.

me: "Alisha Alsina.....um I mean Garcia, ALISHA GARCIA!"

????: "hello alisha"

me: "may I ask who's speaking

????: " its Chris, Chris brown"

me: "oh hey Chris what's going on? how are you and carrot coochie?"

chris: "nothing much, karrueche and I are doing good."

me: "oh shit sorry my bad"

chris: "its alright, so I'm going to need you to be apart of a photoshoot for sexiest R&B artists with me."

me: "I'd love to, when are we going to shoot?"

Chris: " I'm trying to make things happen before the weeks over, but I have to see if august and trey are free"

me: "August and Trey?"

Chris:"yeah we were voted sexiest male trio"

me: "oh I didn't hear about it but congrats, I'll let august know."

Chris: "alright sweet heart, but I have to go so see you soon?"

me: "see you soon"

I hung up the phone and drove in silence.

-----------------------------

Fuck! August, Trey, and Chris together with me in a photoshoot. what the fuck man damn, just when I thought trey was out of the picture i have to see him with my man and Chris. there is going to be a lot of tension I'm the air.

------------------------------

my thoughts roamed as I pulled into the driveway at Augusts house.

before I could put the knock august was opening the door. fully dressed in all white. looking like a tatted angel.

"dang, did it hurt when you fell from heaven?"

I said with a sly smile on my face.

august blushed but then got back serious

"where were you?"

I smiled and hugged august while he backed back into the house and I closed the door.

In-between kisses I explained where i was

"well I was at Kayla's house and we talked now I feel better "

august just looked confused because one about an hour ago I was mad at him and now I'm all kissy.

"you must have had a good talk with her?"

august asked

"yes, yes I did"

I said walking into the room and undressing.

when all I had on was my shirt and boy shorts i got in bed and august followed. we faced each other and he looked me in the eyes.

"your eyes are mesmerizin'"

august said looking at me.

"thank you, your face is amazing"

I said poking his face

"you're so weird ma"

august giggled

"you're just noticing that"

I continued poking his face

"nah I knew I had a special ED case since the first the I walked into those doors at school and you jumped across that table to introduce yo'self"

August reminisced and laughed

"but you're my weirdo"

august poked my face back.

"yes I am"

i smirked

"yea I am"