chapter 3

August orders us some shots and we are kind of buzzed after the fourth shot.

"y-you're fun to hang with"

August states barely audible

"t-t-thanks"

we burst into laughter but then his face stiffen.

"Alisha, Alisha Garcia from high school"

damn it I hoped he wouldn't remember...

"you're my ex from high school who was a goodie two shoes that everyone wanted"

I lowered my head and whispered

"except you, obviously"

I must have said it too low because he changed the topic and started taking about his life and how it's changed.

"I was troubled 'ya heard. when I moved out of Louisiana my life changed around"

I listened closely because I needed answers to my unanswered questions.

"well why did you quit school, it was twelfth grade year and you just left"

"I was too much for me, livin' in the state of mind I was livin', no home, selling rock, and trying to get a deal"

I made a face,

"what about me, don't you think it affected me when you left and didn't let me know where you were"

"look I'm sorry ma, I had a hard time and I didn't need anyone who would give me headaches"

he took another sip.

"HEADACHE!"

my voice rose but I calmed down

"all I gave you were headaches? what about my virginity, was that a headache, or maybe my love?, August I gave you everything- and you left me"

---------------------------------[August]-------------

man, lookin' at alisha tearing up makes me feel bad. I did do her wrong, thinking about how I took the innocence of a young girl our twelfth grade year and I feel horrible.

--------------------------------------[FLASH BACK]----------

(Alisha and August were walking into Augusts' house, Alisha looked around because she has never snuck out to a guys house)

August: "stop shaking ma"

Alisha: "I'm not shaking"

(he lifts up their bonded hands to show her how her hands were shaking)

August : "why are you so scared"

Alisha: "well it would be my first time"

August: "you trust me don't you?"

she looks down and takes a deep breath.

"Yeah I trust you"

(August walked Alisha into the guest room on the far right side of the house. he closes the door as she stands near the bed. then turns around and looks her in the eyes while running his hands through her hair. he kisses her and bites her lower lip causing her to part her lips inviting his tongue in, as their tongues caressed each other August gently pushes Alisha on the bed. he parts her legs and climbs in between. August slowly slides off Alisha's dress and starts leaving a trail of kisses from her collarbone to her pelvis, then he slowly pulls down her panties and she quickly closes her legs)

August: "what's wrong? ma"

Alisha: "I don't know, it's just-"

August:"it's okay I got you, and can I say, your little friend is pretty"

(August takes off his shirt and pants, now he is facing Alisha with just his boxers)

August: "open up, I got you"

(she did as she was told and August positioned himself face to face with her womanhood. she covered her eyes as he French kissed her clit. she trembled as his warm tongue went in and out of her, she gripped his curls and moaned for him to go deeper, but he stopped. teasing her one more time, he stood and revealed his member. it was her first time seeing one, her eyes widened when she saw how big it was.)

August: "what do you think?"

Alisha: "you're not about to put that in me are you?"

August:" Hell yeah, you're on the pill right"

Alisha: "duh"

August: "just makin' sure"

(August climbed on top of her and passionately kissed her before slowly pushing his all 11 inches into her)

Alisha: *moans* "aaah "

August: "you okay"

Alisha: "ahhh it hurts"

(August stroked slowly and pulled out to show the blood leftover from her just broken cherry)

Alisha: "covers her face"

August: "I'm going back in, okay"

Alisha: "okay"

( August re-entered her and started speeding up the pace, Alisha moved her hips closer to his and lifted her hips so August can get in deeper. he kissed her neck leaving hickeys as she scratched his back. no less than a minute later Alisha felt very hot and her knees began to go weak, she felt this sensation building up from her abdomen to her "spot", then it happen, she came for the first time. not knowing what to grab she pulled August close to her and after a few more strokes August came. they both laid there breathless and tired until they both fell asleep.

-------------------------------------[END OF FLASHBACK]----

----------Alisha---------------

"well I have to go, see you tomorrow for the video shoot"

August stops me

"hey hol' up when are we goin' to see each other again"

"I just said tomorrow"

I continued to walk away when he grabbed me back and pulled me close

"I'm not saying we have to go back immediately into a relationship but I want you, and I can tell you still love me."

"never mix business with pleasure"

I walk out of the club and I can feel his eyes still on me but I resist the urge to turn around and look at him. but I don't want to be disappointed again.