Chapter 1- Feelings

Punishment for Ciel

Hello everyone, this is my first ever story on here and its about the couple i most ship in the anime world, sebastian x ciel!! Sorry its short but before i post the next chapter i want to know your opinions on whether u like it or not, thanks!:)

Chapter 1

    I slowly opened my eyes to the sound of my butler “Good morning, master. It is time to awaken from your sleep. You have a busy schedule today.” My butler, Sebastian, opened the curtains and then walked over to my bedside table where he poured out some tea. I sat up and collected the cup from Sebastian’s hands, “What do I have planned for today?” I said as I sat at the edge of my bed resting the cup on the bedside table, “Today master, you will be having your dancing tutor coming in and also a visit from the local company, Brandish.” I watched as Sebastian put on my socks and then my shoes “Sounds like a hectic day yet again.”

   For some reason lately, I’ve been paying a lot of attention to Sebastian as he puts my clothes on, and any certain touch by him sends shivers up my spine. How disgraceful to think of that right this second when I have to be preparing myself for today. Then Sebastian stood up and said “Master, I will take my leave now as I need to begin preparations for your breakfast what would you care for today?” I was too busy thinking of how perfect Sebastian is until I finally registered what he had just said so I quickly came up with something to say, “I would like to have the same as I usually do.” Sebastian looked a bit confused at that, I don’t blame him usually I’m really calm around Sebastian and can handle nervous or stressing times, but lately I’ve been unable to calm down around him, “Master, has there been something troubling you lately?”

   I quickly stood up and made my way over to the window to distract myself, after I had calmed down I looked away from the window and looked at Sebastian, “I am fine, now go Sebastian, I’m hungry.” Sebastian’s confused expression increased a little but then instantly turned into a more relaxed expression, “Yes master” He bowed and then left the room, and I let out a sigh of relief. What’s been happening to me lately?