Part 24

Myles POV

I am in the passengers seat of Briar's car. I thought we were going to go straight home but it seems as though we are going somewhere else.

"Bri, where are we going?" I ask.

"We are going to hospital." She tells me.

"Why are we going there?" I ask, still confused.

"Vic went into labor when we were at the police station. I thought you would want to be there." Briar explains.

"Oh boy." I sigh.

"What's wrong?" She asks me.

"Uhm, I am just really ... Nervous." I tell her.

"Relax, there's nothing to be worried about." She reassures me.

We arrive at the hospital and I am so worried I think I'm going to pass out. NO KIDDING!! Am I ready to be a father? I'm only sixteen. That is way too young, isn't it? We find out what room Vic is on and we go straight to that room.

"You ready for this?" Briar asks.

"I don't know?" I say.

"You're ready, just stop stressing." She tells me.

"If you say so." I say.

"Lets go." She says opening the door and gesturing for me to go in first.

I walk inside and see Victoria and a little baby in her arms. My little boy. I walk up to them and just stare. I don't know what to say.

"How are you?" I ask Vic.

"I feel amazing, don't you?" She says.

"This is probably one of the best days of my life." I tell her.

"Getting you and Isaac out of a life in prison, and having a baby. This is actually, the best day of my life too. Do you want to hold him?" She asks.

"I'd love too." I say.

Vic passes him to me. Holding him is one of the most amazing feelings ... EVER. I love him and I will protect him no matter what. I just have one question.

"What's his name?"

"I was thinking ... Noah?" She tells me.

"That's perfect." I say.

I look over at Briar who is smiling at us. I know that Briar and I will be able to stay together forever. This is a perfect day.