Part 4

Briar POV

I am having so much fun at school. For once, I actually fit in. Moving to Canada was the best thing ever. I feel like I have a home here. After one day of school, I am already part of the 'popular group' and I love it. Right now, I am sitting at the beach with all my new friends. There is a lot of us. It is kind of weird that everyone is dating, other than Myles and I.

Trevor and Brittany

Isaac and Victoria

Lamar and Jordan

Devon and Logan

Isaiah and Samantha

Zac and Jennie

Taveeta and Brennan

Everyone seems to think that Myles and I will end up falling in love, and I hope there right. They already have made us a ship name, Bryles. I think its kind of cute. I just hope Myles feels the same way. But I don't think he does, after all we only just met. At midnight we decide that its getting really late. We all head home, I ride home with Myles in his car. Its so nice of him to give me a ride home. When we arrive home, I thank Myles for the ride and we go into our houses. I go to my room and get in bed and fall asleep straight away.

Myles POV

I wake up with ALOT on my mind. Mostly its just about Briar, I realised something last night. I am actually in love with her. I don't know if she feels the same way though. What am I going to do? Love is so confusing. Like I've said before, I am a bad boy/player/F-boy. I never care about anything that I do. I used to make out with girls, daily. But now suddenly, I do care. ARGH, I hate my life. I get up and have a shower. I get ready for school and then wait for Briar.

Briar POV

I wake up early today, thank god. I have a shower and get dressed, I then do my hair and make up.

 I have a shower and get dressed, I then do my hair and make up

I take a look in the mirror and am impressed. I grab my bag and walk outside, and see Myles waiting for me. That's so sweet of him.

"Hey Mylo." I say.

"Mylo, huh?" He says, jokingly.

"Yeah, that's the nickname I made up for you." I explain.

"I like it, lil b" He says, smirking.

Ping kipping 

Myles and I both get a text at the same time. What are the chances? I look at my phone and its from Logan. It says, 'Heya, all the rest of us are ditching school today, wanna ditch with us?'  I have never skipped a class in my entire life. I don't want to offend anyone by saying no ...So I just text back saying, 'Yeah, for sure.'  My parents are going to kill me when they find out about this.