Part 2

Myles POV

I wake up and I just can't stop thinking about Briar. She has to be the most beautiful person I have ever seen. Talking to her yesterday was ... Great and a little bit awkward. There was something about her. She wasn't like all the other girls who just throw themselves at me straight away. I think I have feelings for her. Which is just ridiculous, I have barely met her and once she realises who I am she'll act differently. Let me tell you about me.

My name is Myles Erlick. I am 16 years old. I am a professional dancer, actor and singer. I have released one album. I play the role of 'Noah' on the kids TV show The Next Step, and Billy Elliot on Broadway. I dance at the Canadian Dance Company (CDC). I might seem like an amazing guy, but really I am just your typical bad boy. Most people who know me well enough, just think I am a player. I am the most popular boy at school. All the girls throw themselves at me at first meeting. I don't mean to brag but ... They all love me. I don't love them though, don't get me wrong, I care about them but not that much. That's why I am confused by my feelings for Briar. It's love at first sight.

I decide to go have a shower and get dressed and ready for school. Now I just have to wait for Briar. I can't wait to see her again.

Briar POV

I wake up late. Oh no. I quickly jump out of bed and into the shower. This day is not going to plan. I wanted to have time to do my hair and makeup really nice but ... I guess that's not going to happen.

I look at the time on my phone 8:25

I look at the time on my phone 8:25. I really need to hurry, Myles will be waiting. I grab my bag and run out of the house. I see Myles leaning against a lamp post outside ou houses.

"Hey Myles." I say as I walk up to him.

"Oh hey Briar, how are you?" Myles asks me politely.

"Great, sorry I'm running late." I apologise.

"Its all good. How are you feeling about today?" Myles asks sweetly.

"A little nervous. I just hope I fit in here better." I say, embarrassed.

"I'm sure you will. What school did you go to before you moved?" Myles says.

"I actually, lived in New Zealand before I moved." I explain.

"New Zealand huh? I've never been there, although I am going on tour with the cast there in a few months ... " He trails off. What does he mean by 'going on tour with the cast'?

"What do you mean by 'going on tour with the cast'?" I ask confused.

"Oh, um, well ... " He starts.

"Spit it out" I say jokingly.

"I am actually an actor on a kids TV show 'The Next Step' I also played the role of Billy Elliot on Broadway. I don't usually tell people about it because it changes the way people think about me." Myles explains.

"That's amazing. I was actually thinking about auditioning to play the role of 'Richelle' on The Next Step. Does this mean you dance?" I ask.

"Yeah I dance and sing. I have just released my first album. You should listen to it some time. And you should definitely audition for The Next Step." Myles tells me.

"Wow, you really are a triple threat, huh?" I say.

"Haha, I guess so." Myles says.

It is a little silent for a while. But its nice silence. I can hear the electricity between us. It's amazing. Maybe we really could be a couple one day. He told me about the tour, but he said he doesn't tell many people about it. But he told me ... 

"Here we are." Myles says suddenly.

This is it. My new school. My new life is about to begin.