Part 3

Myles POV

I look over at Briar's face and see two things, one, she is absolutely stunning, and two, she is nervous out of her mind. It's kind of cute, actually.

"Bri, you have nothing to worry about." I try to comfort her.

"Then why do I feel so nervous? What if everyone HATES me?" She says, panicky.

"If you're that worried about it, you can just hang out with me and my friends. I'm sure the girls will take you under their wing." I suggest.

"Are you sure?" She asks.

"Of course. Come on, I'll introduce you." I say and pull her towards all my friends.

We walk over to our lockers, where everyone is standing. The girls will love this surprise.

"Hey girls, this is Briar. She is new here and lives next door to me." I introduce her.

Briar POV

I take one look at the girls and ... They are beautiful. I will never fit in with them. They look like the popular ones. I was never a popular girl at my old school.

"Hey Briar, I'm Victoria but you can call me Vic and this is Britt, Jordan, Jennie and Logan." Vic says.

"Its nice to meet you

"Its nice to meet you." I say.

"Briar, all these girls play a role in TNS." Myles say and winks at me.

"Oh really." I say, surprised.

"We sure do." Britt says.

"Briar is actually auditioning to play the role of "Richelle'" Myles says, and then he walks off.

"I'm thinking about it." I correct him.

"Well, you definitely should audition." Jordan tells me.

"Ugh, Taveeta and Sam are skipping class again." Logan says, looking at her phone.

"Who are they?" I ask.

"Oh, they are two of our friends. They are on TNS as well. Here I have a picture of them." Logan says.

" Logan says

They are beautiful too

They are beautiful too. I am really going to have to up my game if I want to fit in here.