Part 21

Myles POV

I am currently locked up in a prison cell. This is the most fun I have had in my entire life ... NOT!! I am bored to death in here. But that's not the worst part. What about Briar? What about that boy I accidently killed? What about the baby? What have I done? How am I going to get out of this one? There is don't know the answer to any of these questions. All I know is, I have let everyone down. All because of my jealousy. I am such an idiot. I thought I had changed, but I guess I was wrong. Bad boy's never change. And I am a bad boy.

"You've got visitors." An officer tells me.

We walk into the visitors area and I look around for anyone I know. Britt, Vic and Briar, are sitting at a table in the middle of the room. I walk over to them and take a seat.

"I am so sorry, I have ruined everything. Now I will be locked up in here for the rest of my life, I won't be able to see you ever again Bri. And our baby, Vic, he won't grow up with a father. And ... " I am cut off.

"Would you shut up already. We get it, you're sorry." Britt says.

"We have a plan to get you out of here." Vic tells me, quietly.

"Well, what is it?" I whisper.

"We can't tell you in here. There are tons of police officers surrounding us." Vic says.

"This isn't your responsibility." I tell them.

"Who's is it then?" Briar asks.

"Mine obviously." I say.

"Well you can't do anything because you're locked up in a prison cell." Briar says raising her voice a bit.

"I'm so sorry Bri. I will make it up to you, I promise." I promise her.

"Doubt it." She whispers so quietly I can barely hear her.

It goes silent at the table. Awkward silence. I have nothing to say and its clear they don't either.

"I'm sorry for yelling before." Briar apologises suddenly.

"Don't be, its not your fault." I tell her.

"It is though, in a way. The boy touched me and you protected me. It was like self defense, but you were defending me, not yourself." Briar says quietly.

I don't know what to say. So I don't say anything at all. Back to the awkward silence.

"Visiting time is over." An officer says loudly.

This is it. I will go back to my prison cell and Briar and the girls will go home. Will I ever see them again?

"Goodbye Myles." Britt says "Don't worry though, I'll see you soon."

"Bye Myles, we'll see you ... Tomorrow or the next day, or maybe the day after that." Vic says.

"I love you Mylo, and I promise I'll get you out." Briar says hugging me.

I love you too. Just know that I will never stop loving you, I will never forget you and I hope you never forget me. But you need to move on and live your dream of becoming a triple threat. We need to face the facts ... I am never getting out of here." I tell her.

"Don't say that. I will get you out of here. We will get you out of here. Like Vic said, we have a plan. I am sure it will work, just have some faith. I'll see you soon, okay?" Briar says confidently.

"I'll see you soon." I say and I am pulled off to my prison cell.

I know Briar and the girls have a lot of hope in this plan ... But I'm not so sure it will work. I want it to though. I REALLY want it to work.