Chapter 6: The Organization

Kelsey was humming to herself, thinking about the journey she is having with Dakota. The red haired boy looked over at her and just smiled. He can't wait to explore Johto with her. They're now heading to Azalea Town and just got out of Union Cave. Kelsey looked around for a bit before speaking.

"So are you going to challenge the Pokemon League?" Kelsey asks.

Dakota became shocked, "How did you know? Are you a Psychic?"

"Well, I'm not a Psychic. But you did defeat your first Gym battle and we are going to the next town that has a Gym." she answered.

"Alright then, yes I am," Dakota said. "The next Gym is in Azalea Town which is just up ahead. The Gym Leader is a bug-type Pokemon user."

Kelsey was surprised at his information, "Wow. You really do your research."

Dakota and Kelsey just laughed until they heard a voice yelling in the distance. They both ran toward the voice. They arrived in Azalea Town to find an elderly citizen and a man wearing black having an argument.

"What are you doing with my Slowpoke!?" The elderly man yelled.

"We are going to cut off its tail and then sell it." The other one said.

Dakota yells over to the man in black, "WHAT? That is abuse to Slowpokes! And who is this we!?"

The man in black notices Dakota and answers, "We are from an organization known as Team Rocket."

Dakota looked at the shirt of the man, it had an "R" to represent the organization's logo. Dakota grew angry and shouted, "Stop this abuse you are hurting those Pokemon!"

"Yeah, get away from here or we will fight you!" Kelsey shouted.

The Grunt yells to them, "If you fight me, you'll have to fight the others in SLOWPOKE Well, so bring it on!"