33//When a Week Feels Like an Eternity

It was a week after Logan appeared at my house, which meant that it was a week since I've seen him. I was counting the days of time spent away from him, and Dawn told me not to do that because it wasn't a good way to get over an ex-boyfriend.

It all seemed so unreal to me. Had we really broken up? Yes. Will I really never see him again? Yes. There was still a part of me that wished those answers would be no. Hell no! To be exact.

I had finally stopped crying, but I was still hurting. Dawn and Tia came over to make me look human again, because they said we were going to a club tonight. I would honestly do anything else but go to a club where there are sexist bartenders, no oxygen, and creepy girls grinding on creepy guys.

Dawn and Tia did this whole ritual where I put ice water on my face to stop inflammation, make me take a bath with lemon slices in it, and make me sun tan naked in my back yard for three hours, which I refused to do. They not only tortured me with that, they also plucked my eyebrows, covered me in makeup, dressed me in skin tight clothes (which I removed afterwards, and got into a not-so-slutty-more-comfy dress), and gave me a smiling lesson.

They also gave me a mission. Find a guy that I might want to spend the rest of my life with. Then I told them that Logan was the only guy, and then they shook their heads and attempted to do hypnosis on me.

"Follow the swinging ball with your eyes. Concentrate on the ball and nothing else. You are getting sleepy," they said, very very slow. It didn't work at all, so they gave up and wished me luck in life.

"Faye, you look beautiful," Dawn said as I walked out of the bathroom. I gave them the look of death as they did alterations to my hair, and added more makeup to my face.

"Now you look beautifuller," Tia said.

"Beautifuller isn't a word," I said, rolling my eyes, getting sick of this torture. I'm fine doing my own makeup (even then I don't apply a lot), but this was to much it was weighing me down.

"Okay then. Let's go!" Tia said, walking out of the door and into Dawns car.

"Thank you guys though. As much as I wish to be in my bed right now, this is a good start," I said climbing in the car, wondering how I wouldn't trip when I got out. Logan will be there to catch you, I thought. But it wasn't true. He was gone.

We pulled up to the unhygienic club a few minutes later, and I could hear the music from a few blocks away. We parked the car and got out, me being extra careful on the six inch heels, because it was so hard to walk on them.

We walked in after paying and I was hit with a cloud of hot and moist air. I took a sharp breath in and panicked. I turned around, but Tia and Dawn grabbed my wrists, and turned me around and started dancing. There were people sweating, and dancing sloppily, and in the far back there was a DJ. The mix of purple, blue, and white lights flashed so much, there was a seizure waiting to happen.

I shook my head as my friends pulled me to the middle, multiple guys winking at me, and asking me to dance with them. I stood there, not dancing cause I wasn't in the mood, but Tia and Dawn were going absolutely crazy. I didn't need to tell them that I wasn't in the mood, so I made my way to the bar.

I sat down and ordered a water, because I was already sweating and the amount of makeup that was on my face didn't allow my body to fully cool down. I pulled out a ten dollar bill and handed it to the bartender. "No need. It's on the house sweetie," he said winking. Ugh, gross.

"Just take the f-ing money," I said annoyed. He took it and awkwardly walked away to the other end of the bar, probably because he was scared of me.

"Did your friends take you here to get over a break up too?" the woman next to me said. She looked about my age, and had chocolate brown hair and the same color eyes. Her skin had color, but she still kind of looked pale. It was hard to tell with the lights. You couldn't see her cheekbones, and her lips were thin. She was medium height and skinny, from what I could tell when she was sitting down.

"Yea they kind of forced me," I answered back.

"My girlfriend broke up with me because she had to leave to Europe for her job or something like that. I've felt terrible ever since," she said, and indeed she seemed miserable.

"My boyfriend cheated on me," I said, the tears starting to fill my eyes again, but I wasn't going to cry.

"My parents blessed me with the name Emmaline, but you can just call me Em," Em said sticking out her hand.

I took it and said,"Faye."

"That's a pretty name."

"Thank you."

"This is a terrible place to talk, do you want to go outside?" she asked.

I nodded, and we went outside of the club, and sat down on the concrete ground, people walking past us and entering the club. I took my heels off and set them beside me.

"So whats with this ex-boyfriend, tell me about him," she said.

"His names Logan. He's amazing and I love him, and he has the most dreamy eyes-"

"Are you sure you broke up with this kid?" she said laughing. I laughed a bit too, which was the first time since we broke up.

"I wish we didn't, but what else am I supposed to do? He cheated on me and-"

"Hear him out! If he really loves you, and you really love him, then you deserve to hear what he has to say. I believe that everyone deserves to get a second chance, and from what I just heard, you definitely still want to be with him."

She had a point. I still loved him, and I still wanted to be with him.

"Go do it now. Is he close?" she asked.

"Go do what?" I asked.

"Get your man back honey!" she said smiling. "I mightv'e lost my love for most of eternity but if you still have a chance at it. Give him a chance to explain. You can take my car if you want."

"No need, I can walk. Thank you." I said getting up, grabbing my heels and walking away, when I turned. "Can you... maybe come with me?"

She smiled even wider and she walked with me to Logan's house.

I was getting my love back...

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>A.N.<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Helloooo my some of my favorite people on this earth,

So I would just like to say something about the people who aren't on this planet anymore.... The people on the MH17. I'm pretty sure you've heard about it, but if you haven't then... GOOGLE! (or the news, or your parents which ever works). My heart goes to the people who died on the flight and to the families that lost their loved ones. God bless.

ANYWAY!! Things are getting better in this story now (hopefully ;). Thank GOD because the past few chapters have gotten me depressed. So I hope you guys are enjoying. I have some really good ideas but they wouldn't have been as developed as they are now with out these people's help: bryony_x, xDaughterofAthenax, MernaElkheshen. Thank yo so much!! (sorry if I didn't get your names 100% right... you know who you are though ;)

Thank you everyone so much for reading my story, I love you all so much

Kenya