15//Eye 'Snogging' and Complimentary Towels

"Hey what took you guys so long," my mom said, grabbing the ice cream in my hands and everyone else did the same. I looked at Lucas and Ryan. I could tell that they were trying to hold in fits of laughter, so they had that weird look on their faces, a mix between trying to push out a fart, and attempting and failing to make a duck face.

"Long line," Logan said casually as he sat down next to his brother, and patted the ground next to him gently, and I sat next to him.

He handed me my ice cream that he was holding, and in this 'very complicated... nearly impossible' process, our fingers fumbled awkwardly. His touch still felt gentle, and soft. I felt the sparks again. Electricity shooting through my veins, charging me up like a battery, making my cheeks red.

He looked at me, and I looked back at him. Our eyes met once again, as if to have a small conversation. "Hey, your blue eyes are beautiful, mind if I look into your soul, just for a little bit? it won't take that long," my eyes would say.

"Yea sure.. why not? Although I expect something in return... like a kiss?"

That's when our eye conversation ended. I broke our gaze and looked at the ground, becoming quite interested in a white butterfly. How original, God, A white butterfly, when you could make it have rainbow colored wings, or shoot lasers. No, instead you go for the most original color. White.

We sat, and ate, and talked, and laughed. We had a good time in the European sun, until it wasn't there anymore.

It was descending to dusk, and we decided to go back home. We walked to the car, our feet no longer in pain, climbed in, and drove back home.

We sat in the car, silently, only hearing the faint Greek from the radio. The silence wasn't awkward... it was a nice silence. That silence that you might get with someone close to you, and it's not awkward, it's just a silence that you feel comfortable in.

I sat next to the window, and Logan right next to me, only one layer between us, my shorts and his jeans. He laced his fingers with mine, and did it secretly, so no one else could witness our intimacy. Or feel it, because it was it was ours, and ours only.

We arrived thirty minutes later, Logan letting go of my hand before anyone could see our hands in that position. I jumped out landing firmly on my feet, although Logan's hands were still alert, just incase I fell on my ass again.

I walked in the house behind Lucas and Lisa. They were laughing at how they saw an insolent Greek guy yell at this pigeon.. the Greek guy probably, drunk. I smiled at how hard they were laughing, because laughing is contagious.

I made my way to my room, grabbed my fluffy pajama pants and a long t-shirt, and took a shower in the bathroom. I sang Fire Rides by MØ, and then I finished. I cocooned myself in a towel and walked back to my room.

"You sing nice," Logan said, his brother right next to him, smiling.

"I agree Faye. Your vocal chords have definitely developed over the years," Lucas said. I blushed, because of their compliments, not because if my towel dropped... well that would be embarrassing.

"I am truly flattered, Lucas, for thou vocal chords have developed more than mine have. I do recall you had the voice of a young lad a few years ago," I said smiling, obviously winning the 'proper language with difficult vocabulary' contest. As I stepped into my room, a firm, but gentle, still, hand grabbed on to my arm. I looked back, Lucas wasn't in the hallway anymore, so I looked at Logan, who had his hand gripping onto my arm. He pulled me close. Mouth to ear, ear to mouth.

"Meet me on the balcony in half an hour," he said, his tone making my spine adjust strait, his warm breath tickling my ear, even if I wasn't ticklish there.

I nodded, and he let go of me, staring into my eyes, me hardly able to hold the gaze, cause I liked him. Cause I really, really liked him.