Burnt Tomato Soup and Dirty Grilled Cheese pt. 2

Start from the beginning

"I won't tell anyone your name, don't worry," Jungkook reassured, "you're helping me through this, I gotta repay you somehow." Jungkook shrugged, "And I'm not done repaying you though, I'm very grateful that you're willing to help me. Do you want me to help you find a job, sometime?"

"No!" Taehyung exclaimed, then cleared his throat. "I can't find a job, I'm a criminal." He rolled his eyes.

"You've never been caught though, right? Like- by the cops." Jungkook asked, knowing that he caught Taehyung trying to break into his house but he didn't know if anyone of authority had caught him.

"Not yet." Taehyung shrugged. "But, I like my lifestyle, I'm not thinking of changing it anytime soon."

Jungkook pursed his lips together. "Don't talk like that, Taehyung. Let me help you get a job, maybe you could work with me?" He suggested.

"I'll think about it." Taehyung stood up from the bench, chip bag in hand. He reached out his other hand, "You coming?"

Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows. "Where?" He asked, but took Taehyung's hand anyway. Taehyung lifted him up from the bench and they walked hand in hand.

Taehyung dragged Jungkook to the garbage to throw away his empty chip bag, "Let's just walk around, cause why not?"

"O-okay?"

The two walked around the train station, looking at the shops that were slowly closing and the crowds of people began to shrink. Taehyung noticed that Jungkook kept moving his hair out of his face, and it kept going back. Taehyung saw the look of annoyment in Jungkook's appearance as his hair continued to go into his face. Taehyung laughed to himself and observed a woman walk by with a hair tie on her wrist. He let go of Jungkook's hand and walked closer to the woman, purposely bumping into her and brushing their hands together, giving Taehyung a chance to slip the hair tie off fo the woman's wrist stealthily.

He apologized for bumping into the woman with a bow and went to Jungkook again. Taehyung put his hands on Jungkook's shoulder to stop him from walking. He pulled Jungkook so that he was facing him. "Hold still," Taehyung spoke, grabbing Jungkook's hair and brushing it with his fingers.

"What are you doing?" Jungkook asked, furrowing his eyebrows as he watched Taehyung put his hair into a bun. He tied it with a hair tie and patted it when he was done.

"There you go. You look cute with a man bun." Taehyung smiled.

"T-thank you- But, where did you get a hair tie?" Jungkook questioned, going back to holding hands with Taehyung and walking. Jungkook didn't even realize he was holding Taehyung's hand, in a way, it was already a habit.

Taehyung shrugged, "Found it?"

Jungkook's mouth widened as he stopped moving. "You fucking stole it!" He pulled his hand away from Taehyung and folded his arms together. "I told you not to steal anything when you were with me. Even if it's as small as a hair tie."

Taehyung smirked and slammed Jungkook against the wall of the train station. There were only a few people there, as it was getting late so Taehyung knew no one would pay attention to the two, they were probably trying to get home to sleep. Taehyung came closer to Jungkook's ear, his hot breath giving the younger shivers. "You know I steal for a living, Kookie." He whispered, licking Jungkook's ear seductively.

Jungkook's eyes widened, the red hue on his cheeks deepening in shade. "I-I know-"

Taehyung's body became closer to Jungkook's "Why don't you like me stealing?" He fake whined.

"I-I-I just-"

"Doesn't everyone like a bad boy?" Taehyung queried, backing away from Jungkook slightly to see his face. He narrowed his eyes at the younger and licked his own lips. "Damn, Kookie. You look good all pushed up against a wall, your hair in a bun."