Character AMA!!

(camera turns on)

Janna: Sup, guys? It's me, ya girl, Janna Banana!

Marco: (from offscreen) Who are you talking to?

Alfonso: (also from offscreen) Yea, we're trying to focus!

Janna: (flips the camera to Marco) The readers!

Marco: Who?

Janna: The ones reading this book!

Marco: (confused noises)

Janna: ANYWAY. We are broadcasting this Ask Me Anything LIVE from the lighting booth on this FINE tech week Saturday! (Pans the camera around the place) Look, isn't it sooo cool!

Marco: Not really live...

Janna: Your opinion is irrelevant.

Janna: (flips camera and focuses on the stage) Look, there's Star!

Marco: How much caffeine have you had today?

Janna: IRRELEVANT!

Janna: (zooms in on Star's face) Jeez, she looks so mad.

Ferguson: (from offscreen) Probably cause Oskar's there!

Marco: You probably shouldn't bother her with an "Ask Me Anything" while she's rehearsing.

Janna: Yea, yeah, we'll do it during lunch break. (flips camera back to her face) I think Jackie is in costumes, Sabrina and Chantal are in makeup, and Oskar is practicing with Star. Ludo, Ponyhead, and the rest of the cast are... (looks around) ...somewhere. You can pretty much ask the cast or crew anything.

Alfonso: And the student council!

Janna: Right, yea, the student council is raising money for the Veterans N Toddlers program. So we can probably track down Brittney, Tom, and Kelly if you have any questions for them. They may be busy, though. And I think the teachers are around too, so ask them stuff. Except for Toffee. I hate that guy.

Marco: Seriously, WHO are you talking to??

Janna: Ir. Rel. E. VENT!

Ferguson: Janna, your cue is coming up!

Janna: Yeah, yeah! Okay, and Bee told me to tell you guys that she'll be accepting questions for a week. Get 'em in while you're able!

Marco: (more confused noises) Lunch is in a few hours, though???

Janna: ANYWAY THAT'S IT ASK US QUESTIONS GUYS BYEEEEEEEE!!

Marco: Janna, who's Bee-

(camera shuts off)