"Holy crap, I am so freakin' sorry. Are you okay?"

He wasn't expecting such a soft voice. Nonetheless, such a thing was not enough to soothe Yoongi's bubbling rage, and he lifted his eyes suddenly, an intense scowl crowning his pale face.

"Is your head bleeding? I really didn't mean to bump into you, I'm so sorry."

Wide, concerned eyes of a dark brown stared back at Yoongi, pressing the same question the boy's full lips had just asked. Amber orange hair hung neatly over his forehead, and his cheeks were quite round, soft-looking, too.

"Hello?"

He was too distracted by this strange state of constant eye contact to notice the boy's hand was outstretched. Yoongi squinted at him, hoping to make himself appear threatening and scare him away, but the boy didn't budge.

"I must've hit you harder than I thought." He sighed and scratched his cheek, resolving to taking Yoongi's wrist to lift him up off the floor.

"Did Namjoon send you?"

"Who?"

Yoongi lowered his gaze to stare at his feet. "Nothing."

"I'm Park Jimin-"

"I didn't ask for your name."

He felt intimidated. Not only was this boy being incredibly friendly, but he was attractive, too, unfairly attractive from the crown of his orange head down to the soles of his small feet. And right now, his hand was still latched on tenderly to Yoongi's wrist. And Yoongi couldn't bring himself to move.

"I'll take you to the nurse's office."

Yoongi touched his head where he had collided with the board. "Don't need to go," he mumbled. "I'm fine."

But Jimin felt guilty. Immensely guilty, and the longer Yoongi kept his hand pressed against his bruised head, the stronger that guilt became. "I'll make it up to you," Jimin blurted without thinking.

Yoongi raised an eyebrow.

"Ooh! How about lunch? I'll make you lunch tomorrow. Sound good? Great! Listen, I gotta go catch Jungkook before he decides to take this prank too far, but I'll see you later, okay? What's your name?"

"Min...Yoongi," Yoongi said softly. He didn't really know why he answered. Perhaps he had been swept up in Jimin's pace without realizing it.

"Yoongi, huh?" He scanned the listings board briefly. "Well, would you look at that. We're in the same class, Yoongi." Then Jimin disappeared, racing down the hall after the boy who was probably long gone by now, but not before leaving with Yoongi a sweet smile. The sweetest he had ever seen. Still fazed by what had just happened, Yoongi placed a hand over his chest.

Did my heart just skip a beat?

-----

Thankfully, even with that slight interruption Yoongi was able to get the seat that he wanted, but what he wasn't counting on was the seat directly in front of him being empty when Park Jimin happened to enter the room. The door slid open suddenly, and Yoongi's eyes darted up from his phone and over to the two boys who just walked in--the one, of course, being Jimin, and the other being a slightly taller boy with chestnut brown hair and eyes shielded by a pair of black-rimmed gucci sunglasses. His arm was around Jimin's shoulder, a grin stretched across both of their faces. Yoongi turned away to look at his phone again.

Just ignore them. If you do that, maybe they'll leave you alone.

"Ah, Tae! There! There's the person I ran into earlier this morning!"