Percy POV~ "When Will All This Madness End?"

I lied to Annabeth. My thought process was slow and hazy. My body ached with every step until I felt the familiar feeling of the fiery water of River Phlegethon trickling down my throat. Now we were following some tracks that looked promising. Reyna found them while everyone else was resting up near the edge of River Phlegethon. Nico and her were up ahead talking in hushed tones, and Annabeth and I were following them a few feet away.

     "When will all this madness end?" She turned to me with a tired look in her deep gray eyes. A look that stretched back for years.

     I put an arm around her shoulders. Her head fit perfectly into the crook of my neck. I know it sounds cheesy and cliché but we fit together perfectly.

     "I have no idea, but we need a solid grade-A Annabeth Chase level plan for when it does." I smiled at her while changing the topic.

     "You're right!" She exclaimed with a look of realization on her face, "I can't believe I didn't think of that yet."

     "So what's the first thing we do when we get back to NY?" I asked.

     "Obviously get married." She smiled at me. "Since it'll still be Summer, and I've always wanted to get married in the Summer."

"Where? I doubt we could stay in a church for the duration of a wedding without Kelsi or the Minotaur crashing it."

She tossed her head back, and let out a hearty laugh as I joined in. For a while it seemed as if we were in our own bubble. Just Annabeth and I.

"I'm thinking more along the lines of Camp. The gods so owe us, so we can get them to make allowances for our guests to enter."

"Hmm, I'd like that. Oh, what flowers do we want?" I added with a girlish tone.

"Obviously no Wolfsbane." She giggled, "we could ask some of the Demeter kids to help with the arrangements. I don't have a clue about what flowers I want."

"I'll get my mom to make trays of blue cookies for the meal." I joked.

"Because that's a good idea." She rolled her eyes with a grin on her face.

"We need Coke, and Pizza for sure." I added.

"Not exactly my idea of fine dining, but who can say no to Pizza?" She laughed.

"What about the seating arrangements?" I asked.

"Well, we can't put any of our friends from the Hunters of Artemis at the same table as Leo or Apollo." She started. "I know Leo and Calypso are together now, but you never know with him."

"True, and Thalia would've probably decapitated him before we've started our vows." I laughed.

"AHHH GODS!" Yelled a familiar voice.

"Speaking of Leo, is that him that I just heard?" Asked Annabeth as we looked to Reyna and Nico for confirmation.

Talk about impeccable timing.

"You bet it is." Reyna said.

We started running towards the various screams and shouts. I looked down and realized that we were still following the tracks.

"Get ready for a fight." I said.

I saw a clearing up ahead; this was directly where the tracks were leading. When we entered we saw none other then Repair Boy himself along with Piper, Jason, Sadie, Carter, Walt, Zia, Sam, Blitz, and Hearth. In the middle laid the all too familiar body of the Laelaps which was just sitting down leisurely, and the Teumessian Fox was running around wildly with Leo on its head. He was blocking the beast's sight.

It took me a while to fully comprehend what was going on, and by that time Annabeth already had a plan.

"Percy!" She shouted, "snap out of it!"

"Coming." I ran to where she was kneeling.

Sadie and Piper joined Reyna, Nico, Annabeth, and I on the grass. Everyone else was trying to help Leo not get killed.

"Hello, nice seeing you lot here." Sadie said out of breath with a smile on her face.

"Hey, long time no see." I grinned at them.

"Okay so here's what I'm thinking," Annabeth started. "Nico you go and help out Leo with removing the tooth. You're sword seems to have some sort of special quality that has a bad affect on the Teumessian Fox."

"Okay." Nico said while being totally unfazed by what Annabeth had just asked of him.

"The rest of us need to take the Wolfsbane and wrap it around the ankles of the Teumessian Fox so that we can weaken it for you and Leo." Annabeth pointed.

     "If I recall correctly, isn't Wolfsbane lethal to us too?" Piper asked.

     "Yes." I replied.

     "Then how are we supposed to wrap it around a raging giant Fox without getting ourselves killed?" Asked Sadie.

     "Good question." I state honestly.