New Relationships

Start from the beginning

"You are a monster. Why do pretend to be human?" Her reflection asked. It's face twisted into an ugly scowl. 

"I'm not a monster" Chikako responded to herself. The reflection then morphed into things from children's nightmares. Her mouth twisted into a eerie smile that stretched from ear to ear. Her eyes were red and black, her body was overtaken by shadows. Her finger nails grew the size of her arms. Sharp and deadly.

Chikako gasped at her reflection and shot back. The reflection continuously changed. It was her mother now with blood all over her just like the day she died.

"You could've saved me! You could be killed him! My blood is on your hands! You monster!  wish you were never born!" Her mother yelled lashing her head around. Chikako's eyes were wide with a mixture of shock and fear. 

A small flash of something caught the corner of Chikako's eye and she whipped her head around.

Sakura, Ino, Hinata, Temari, Sasuke, Naruto, Shika, Gaara, Neji, Lee, and Kakashi were all around her laying in a circle. Blood leaked out of each of them. Some of them had broken bones with their body twisted almost beyond recognition. Others had blood leaking out of their mouths with gaping holes in their abdomens. Each of them mortally wounded in a different way. The sight made Chikako sick to her stomach. 

Kakashi has his heart ripped out and stuffed in his mouth and his sharingan eye was gauged out. Chikako held back her gagging only to release her vomit seconds later.

She finally stopped to take a breath. A shiver made its way through her body. She wrapped her arms around herself. in a protective manner. Her vision lifted from the ground to see that she's completely surrounded by ice. It was as clear as a window. 

"I'm glad she's gone. She was taking Sasuke away from me. She's a bitch" Sakura whispered to Ino who nodded in agreement.

"Hey Kakashi-sensei wasn't she your sister?" Naruto asked while snarling.

"No. She's no sister of mine" Kakashi spat back.

Chikako felt her previous tears quickly turn into rage. How could they?

"I spent my whole life looking for you!" She screamed behind the ice. Her fist slammed against the ice, her blood splattering on it. Despite the large wound on her hand, she didn't feel pain. She didn't feel much of anything. 

"That's it my dear. Let your rage take over. I'll give you the power to get out of here and kill them" A smooth voice whispered in her ear. 

Chikako took a deep breath. Kill them? That wasn't what she wanted. What did she want anyway?

"Chikako!" A faint voice called. Chikako felt a pain in her chest.

"Chikako!" Numerous voices called over and over again. Something snuck it's way into Chikako's body. It was cold.

So cold.

Her secrets surrounded her banging against the ice walls.

"No! Don't!" Chikako screamed trying to grab at her secrets.

"So dark, so dark, and deep. The secrets that you keep my dear" the same voice called. Chikako stopped and dropped her head.

"Chikako!"

Her hands came up to her ears. The whispers kept calling to her and mocking her.

"No!" Chikako fell to her knees. Her body was shaking uncontrollably.