She leads us to a room that has two tables next to each other, she says "Someone will be right with you, there are robes on the tables, please put them on and they will be with you in about 10 minutes." She walks out of the room and I start to take off my clothes and I look up and see Shay staring at me. I smile and say "Babe, you need to take off your clothes too." She grins and says "I thought you would never ask." I giggle and say "As good as what you're thinking sounds, we really don't have time for that right now... and besides, it's my turn remember?" She licks her lips and says "Yeah I remember, but damn you look so good." I blush and say "Well we will have time after our sessions to have a little fun before we have to drive back tonight." She says "Yeah, I guess your right..." She starts to take off her clothes and I can't help but watch her. She looks at me as she puts on her robe and I can see the desire on her face. She starts to walk toward me, but a knock on the door stops her in her tracks. I say "Come in." She takes a deep breath and smiles at me...

Ashley's POV

I can't believe how nervous I am but I am excited too, I just left Sasha and she really helped me and I wont forget it. Although now I have visions of Sasha going down on my best friend in my head... Ugg!!! Anyway, at least I have a better idea of what I need to do if in fact it gets that far. I make my way to the restaurant to meet up with Anna and I can't believe how many butterflies I have in my stomach right now. I walk in and I see her across the room sitting there waiting for me and my God she looks amazing. She has changed into a little dress with flowers on in... I can see that it looks to be about thigh high. I take a deep breath and I notice my throat is dry... am I really this nervous? It's only lunch to see if we have any chemistry Ash... calm the fuck down.

I walk over and she stands up and hugs me... shit!!! I just felt tingles all the way to my core, and I can already tell I feel a strong attraction to her. She says "I'm glad you actually showed up, I get the feeling that this is all new to you." I smile and say "Is it that obvious?" She says "Yeah, but it's ok... I think it's adorable... and trust me, you are in good hands." She winks at me and my God I almost lose it. I say "Anna, I may be new to this but I defiantly feel an attraction to you..." Anna licks her lips and I visibly shiver, I can't believe how turned on I am right now. She says "Well Ashley, I am sure you can tell by now that I have every intention of making you mine before the day is over. I find you very attractive and I bet you taste as sweet as you look." Again I shiver and I smile at her before saying "Ummm, thank you I think... Anna I appreciate how upfront you are being with me and I must say that I am one hundred percent turned on right now."

The waiter came over and Anna says "Can we have two rum and cokes please." the waiter leaves and I say 'How did you know I liked rum and cokes?" She smiles and says "It's a gift... How did you know that I was into girls?" I smile back and say "It's a gift." I laugh and say "I'm kidding, I didn't know, but I saw you and I felt an attraction to you so I took a chance and maybe messed up on purpose so you would put your hands on me." Anna laughs and says "Yeah, I kinda figured that out pretty quick... nobody ever messes up that bad and that much in my classes."

After an hour of flirting over drinks and a lite salad, we decide to take it up to my room. I figured that the girls would be out enjoying our last afternoon here, so why not... We get in the elevator and as soon as the doors close, she pushes me up against the wall and kisses me. I am thinking 'Holy shit, this is hot' the doors open and she guides us off the elevator and I move us towards my room. I break the kiss to open my door and we go inside. As soon as the door shuts, she kisses me again and I am on fire. She slides her hand up my shirt and gently squeezes my breast and it causes me to let out a moan. God I have never felt anything like this before... if I wasn't sure before, I am now.

Anna removes her hand and grabs the bottom of my shirt and looks me in the eyes. She says "Are you sure?" I swallow hard and managed to say "I've never been so sure in my life as I am right now... Anna I want you to make love to me." She grins and pulls my top over my head, she reaches for the front of my jeans and unbuttons them before sliding them down and helping me to step out of them. She places little kisses all the way back up and when she got to my thighs, I thought I would burst. She looks at me and says "Last chance to change your mind." I moan out "Not a chance." She removes my panties and then stands up to unhook my bra... once she takes it off she leans in and takes my nipple in her mouth and I moan fairly loud. I can feel her smile against my breast. She pulls back and guides me to the bed... she lays me down and kisses my lips before she steps back and removes her dress. My eyes are glued to her body, she looks so sexy... my entire body is tingling. She removes her bra and I feel a shiver go through my body, she looks at me and grins before removing her panties. I hold my breath so I don't moan, she comes back to the bed and straddles me. I can't breath, I can't believe this is actually happening. She leans down and kisses my lips and it is hot as hell, she moves to my neck and I let a moan slip out... she says "Baby don't hold it in, express what you are feeling... that's how I know if your enjoying it." I nod my head yes and she says "Being vocal is part of it, the more vocal you are, the more turned on I am." I say "Ok... just so you know, this feels amazing." She giggles and says "Well my dear, you haven't even begun to feel amazing... but don't worry, you will."