-----------

''Tell me your final decision,'' Dahyun asked while holding a paper, she had to write your will and had to send it to the deities of skies.

''I forgive my murderer.'' You wept and looked around. ''I forgive them.''

''S-So this means, that you are accepting your death and by tomorrow you will fade into nothing!''

You gulped. ''I accept.''

''Two wishes that you will like to ask for?''

''I will write down the wish that I am going to ask from the deities and as for the demons, I want to meet them all but except Jungkook.''

------------

RM:- Can we go on our 5th date? right now?

-----------

''You like him, right?'' RM inquired.

''Like, whom?'' You asked back with a puzzled face.

''Jungkook.'' He adds. ''You like Jungkook, right?''

You gulped.

''It's our 5th date, even though I know that you are going to disappear after tomorrow but still why it can't be me? the one whom you will love in your next life?''

''I am sorry RM.''

''Why did it had to be him? the one you liked?'' he lamented.

''I am sorry''

''Sorry? Are you sorry? Do you even know what you have done to me? I became a psychopath because of you.''

''Because of me?''

''...because I want you. I want all of you, forever, you and me, every day.''

-----------

''Hyung, what are you doing here?'' Jimin asked RM as he patted his shoulders.

''Even though I saw it coming from a mile away, it still hurts.'' He wept.

''saw? saw what?'' Confused Jimin asked again.

''I knew that she will not love me back but still I hoped for it that she will, maybe someday she will.'' He tried to smile but was not able to.

''One-sided love?''

RM nods and suddenly started coughing blood. ''Demon's one-sided love''

''Hyung, how can you? how can you?'' Jimin sobbed.

''You are lucky Jimin that at least So-Rah loved you back so you are alive but in my case, Y/N never loved me back.'' He sighed. ''I think I am going to die slowly like this.''

----------

You met V, Suga, Jin, J-hope.

''I decided to forgive you all and think of my death as a fate's decision.''

''I am really sorry.'' Suga apologized.

''I am sorry too.'' Jin sighed.

''No need to be sorry, just grant me a wish. I was told that I can ask for a wish but you guys will have to sacrifice some of your energy to complete the wish, right?''

''It's okay, just ask,'' V responded.

You looked at J-hope smiled. ''I want that all the Sprites of the world to get extinct''

 ''I want that all the Sprites of the world to get extinct''

(J-hope's reaction)

You burst into laughter. ''I was kidding...My real wish is that my parents start to get on good terms with each other so that I can have a good meal with them for the last time.''

------------

When everyone has left, V came back to you and asks, ''Is Dahyun with you here?''

You looked around and found her hiding behind the wall. ''Yes, she is here.''

V smiled. ''Dahyuniee''

She just heard one word and started crying.

''She is crying.'' You reported to V.

''Don't cry and thank you for always guarding on us.'' V wept.

''She is saying there is no need to thanks.'' You passed her words to him.

''Ask him to say those three golden words that he was going to say to me the next day but I followed him and lost my life.'' Dahyun requested.

''The three golden words?'' V repeated your words after you passed her request to him.

''I love you? right?'' Dahyun guessed.

'' 'I love you' that's what she guessed.'' You reported.

''Unfortunately, not.'' He pouted and adds. ''The three golden words I wanted to say to Dahyun in the past and even now are 'You complete me' .''

You passed a few more sentences here and there and then Dahyun requested the last words.

''She is saying that you should forget her so that you both can meet again in some other life.''

''I don't want to forget her. Forgetting her means I feel myself start to disappear.''

---------

---------

Who lost the challenge then? Anyone who cried?

EPILOGUE COMING SOON.