Chapter One

Dave had been driving for what felt like hours. His own parents just kicked him out because he confessed about being gay. His father even punched him and threw him outside.

Dave chilled from the coldness and turned the heat up. It was September and it was pretty cold. He was going to one of his friends house. Krist. The only friend he pretty much had. He parked his car in front of Krist's house and walked up to the door. He took in a deep breath and slowly let it out before knocking on the door.

Krist opened the door and smiled. He wrapped Dave in a hug and squeezed him tightly.

"What's up, man?" Krist asked then gave him a high-five.

"Can I come in? I need to talk to you." Dave mumbled and looked down.

Krist nodded, realizing Dave was serious and let him inside. They say at the kitchen table.

"My uh parents kicked me out. I told them I was gay." Dave said in a whisper.

"Oh shit... Really?"

"Yeah." Dave nodded.

"Don't worry, Dave. You can stay with me." Krist assured.

"Al-alright." Dave whispered.

"Come on, it's getting late you need some rest. You can lay with me." Krist said then he grabbed Dave's hand and took him up the stairs.

Dave took everything off but his socks and boxers. He laid beside of Krist, he was about to fall asleep when he felt a warm hand slide across his abs.

"Kr-Krist?"

"Shhh." He whispered.

"What are you doing?"

"I just wanna try something." Then his hand went to Dave's boxers. Dave quickly jumped up.

"Dave-"

"What the heck do you think your doing?"

"I just wanted to see if I was gay. Please, Dave, let's do this. I want to so bad and I've been wanting to do this to you for so long."

"Krist, no."

"Please." He looked in the eye. He sounded so desperate and lust was in his eyes.

"Okay." Dave finally gave in and got back into the bed.

While that was happening a boy with beautiful blue eyes and dirty blonde hair was walking down the street. He shivered and wrapped his arms around himself. He noticed a car was parked and it was unlocked. He opened the seat to the backdoor and got inside. He rolled down the window and stuck his skinny legs outside of it. He rested his head on the seat and closed his eyes, falling asleep.

"Oh God." Dave winced.

"Hold on I'm almost done." Krist moaned and threw his head back. After he finished he laid beside Dave, breathless.

"That was just like I always imagined it'd be." Krist said breathless.

Dave got up and put his clothes on. He felt sore already.

"Hey just lay here." Krist whispered and put his hands behind his head.

Dave faked a smile and laid beside Krist. Once Krist fell asleep, Dave was going to leave.