Chapter Three

Kurt woke up before Dave. He stretched and yawned then he stuck his hand into Dave's pocket, pulling out the keys. He sat on Dave's legs and started up the car and began driving. He turned on the radio and turned it up as The Cars came on.

Dave began to move his hips which caused Kurt's breath to get heavier and his heart to beat faster, his whole body felt hot.

"What are you doing?" Dave asked as he rubbed his eyes.

"Driving. Duh." Kurt answered without taking his eyes off the road.

"Kurt, get off me." Dave said as he shot his hips up. Kurt let out a moan but quickly acted like he was just clearing his throat.

"Calm down and stop m-moving. Your gonna cause me to wreck." Kurt snapped.

"Well you could've just woke me up instead of sitting on my lap." Dave yawned.

"Kurt, we're gonna get a ticket."

"Well I'll pull over." Kurt said as he pulled the car to the side of the road. He slowly got off of Dave's lap and got back into his seat.

Dave raised up, bringing the seat with him and started to drive.

"Can I ask you something?" Dave asked.

Kurt sighed. "I might answer."

"What happened with your dad? I mean why is he in Seattle and your here?"

"I'm not going to tell you." Kurt whispered.

"Why not?"

"Because I don't even know you. Why should I tell you about my life?"

"You know your really snappy?" Dave sighed.

"Well, I just..."

"Just what?"

"Nothing." Then Kurt rested his head on the seat.

"Are you hungry?" Dave asked.

"No shit." Kurt snapped again.

"I really don't like you. I don't know why I'm bringing you with me." Dave mumbled.

"Stop the car!" Kurt yelled.

"No I'm not stopping. I can't let you out here."

"I don't feel good." Kurt said quickly. Dave unsurely stopped the car. Kurt got out and started throwing up.

"You alright?" Dave asked as he got out of the car.

"Yeah. Sorry, I just get car sick sometimes." Kurt said as he wiped his mouth and leaned against the car.

Dave opened the door and helped Kurt inside. He got back into the drivers seat and started driving again.

"I'm gonna find a motel." Dave informed him.

Kurt just groaned in response. Dave finally managed to find one. He carried Kurt into the room and laid him on the bed.

"There's only one bed?" Kurt whined.

Dave rolled his eyes. "Are you gonna be alright?"

Kurt nodded. "Yeah I just got car sick. Sorry."

"Don't be sorry. It's not your fault."

Kurt smiled a little but then put it away.

"Want something to eat?"

Kurt groaned. "No. Don't talk about food."

Dave chuckled. "I'm gonna go get some food. Don't leave."

"Wait!" Kurt stopped him.

"Yeah?"

Kurt looked down. "You promise you'll be back?"

Dave nodded. "Promise." Then he left.

Kurt sighed and covered the blanket over him he was going to go to sleep until Dave got back.