Chapter 4

The next day
"Hi y/n wake up, it time to get up" say leland "no mum I don't want to go to school" you hear a giggle "ok I don't want to do this but you get me no choice KIDS jump on y/n" suddenly you felt the bed jumped up and down "come on y/n" "yes it time to get up" "daddy is make breakfast come on" say Kim "ok ok" you laugh. You got dressed and walk down the stairs "oh hi sweetie we got another criminal on the ran" say beth "there why we here" say duane lee. You went to the kitchen "oh hey y/n I hope you like bacon and sausage" "and eggs" dog shout out.
After the breakfast
"Yes ok back to work,Beth tell us who we got today" say dog
"Name is Natalie Oulette who her call herself clockwork"
"Age" "16" (I think that her age)
"warrant for serials killer, carry the deadly weapon" say tim as I look down I got this weird feeling "ok how much" "£9999999999999" "wow so cop wants her badly so Leland address" "her have not got one so we have to bait her out" say Leland "ok  get suits up" say dog as Leland finish y/n grab on to his arm and say "Leland i got bad feelings about this" Leland hug you "don't worry we will be extra careful and Beth will be with you all the way" as he let you go and walk out "ohhhh you got crushed on my brother" say Duane dee "no I haven't" as you face got bright red "then why you face all red" you walk away and get in the car.

On the road
"Sweetie what wrong, you haven't say a word" say beth "beth it is wrong to fall in love in couple days" you have your head down "no my love I don't think so,love will come and goes but sometimes will stay. Some people is like true love, other is first love in sight so no." You look up and saw her smile. "Alright people saying her went to the forest so y/n do you want to be our bait again" say dog "what no her is not" "don't worry I will be with her" beth say to Leland other side.

At the forest (good luck reading)
You and beth is walking into forest until you saw her "oh hi there can you help me to get out of here I think I am lost" as you walk towards her "umm ok sure follow me". At the end of the forest her show you out until "freeze put you hand behind you head" say beth "guys we got her baby lyssa can you search her for me please" "you are make bigger mistakes" clockworks keep say "yeah yeah get in the car now" as beth drag her away "Y/n.." you hear Leland call you "yes Leland"