Once we were done planning everything for tomorrow morning, he wrapped me in a tight, loving hug, which colored my face at least fifty shades redder. Of course, I hugged him back.

I said my goodbyes and headed towards my home. When I was on the outskirts of the forest, I got pinned to the tree yet again. And to my 'surprise' there he stood, towering over me. GasterSans.

"Didn't I tell you to stay away from my brother, Dove?"
My expression was bored and blank since I knew he would do this. I looked him in the eye and quietly giggled.

"If you're trying to scare me, next time be less predictable, okay hun?"

He looked dumbfounded and confused. My smile flattened as he didn't return even the smallest of smiles, just an expressionless mouth and anger filled eyes with a hint of amusement.

"Careful what'chu wish for, Dove. And next time when you're trying to help us, stay away from my brother, got it?"
He said as he mocked me, my chin in his grasp. He stared deep into my soul before I managed to break free from his grip and look away with a cherry face. He tsk-ed and summoned a small, sharp bone. With his left hand, he grabbed my wrist and with his other, the bone.

Fear rose in my being and I began to struggle. He forcefully pulled me by my wrist, yanking me closer to him, making me almost hit his chest as I tumbled and struggled. He quickly slashed at me with the bone, leaving a small gash on my cheek. I was free from his death grip the second after. My first instinct was reaching for my bleeding flesh.

"Next time I won't be so gentle."
He added before he began walking away. I focused on my cheek, anger slowly boiling inside me. Before I could regain control of my legs and tackle him, he was nowhere to be found. I grumbled to myself and made my way home. It was six in the morning by the time I got home, meaning I didn't have much time before I had to go to school.

~Short time skip brought to you by the fabulous, lustrous, magical, magnificent Mettaton!~

After two boring periods of school education, it was finally time for our half-hour break. Some students took the time to go out shopping for whatever crap they wanted and others stayed inside and did stupid things as every normal being would. I sat in the main hall, just like a bunch of other people who had better things to do than to be stubborn and stupid, listening to music on my phone and thinking about my monster friends. Before a song from Set it off ended, I was face to face with one of the students from my class. He looked pissed but I didn't give two shits about it.

"Hey Brat, you're sitting on MY bench."

I rolled my eyes and looked at him.

"This shit again? Just piss off."

He, without any hesitation or warning, punched me straight in the face. I was beyond furious, so I returned the hit. He looked shocked, but it soon turned into anger as he fired punches left and right. In mere seconds, we were in a full-on fight with a crowd of curious onlookers surrounding us, creating a small battlefield. They were cheering, mostly for him, yelling out encouraging statements and hoping I'd lose.

The commotion caught the professor's eye, getting us all in trouble. Before he could reach us and break us apart, I took a blow directly to the back of my head, knocking me out.

......
My vision was blurry and my hearing was echoing. I slowly looked around me, but couldn't make out what exactly surrounded me. All I saw were a few white spots and my own blurry hands. I was lying down on something white, my body wrapped up in a sleeping bag. Everything around me seemed bigger than usual. I tried to speak, but only inaudible cries and mumbles escaped my being. My voice was less of a voice and more of a baby's squeak. I tried twisting and turning, but my body was highly uncomfortable, especially my lower back and my tailbone. It felt like it was being forced into a tight space with enormous pressure applied to it.

Before I could make any more progress in breaking myself free of the sleeping bag, I saw two giant arms reaching out to me, as if to pick me up. The voice that followed the being's actions was angelic, soothing and oddly familiar.

"Shh... There, there sweetie. Let me take care of that."
......

My body jolted up and pain followed my sudden movement. I was aching all over. Once again my vision was blurry, but this time I managed to focus and soon it became clear.

~Time skip my lovelies!~

I woke up in a hospital with bruises and a black eye. I took quite the beating, yet I can't exactly remember what had happened. Was it one of my father's outbursts? Either way, I had to go home, I had to check on Papyrus and the others. With a bit of struggling I managed to get off the hospital bed and walk to the reception. There were some complications with the staff letting me go home on my own, but since they didn't want to deal with a brat like me, and since they couldn't call my father to pick me up, I was escorted to the nearest bus station, where I'd wait for my ride home.

As I was waiting for the bus to arrive, memories came flooding back in. The school, the crowd, the pain... The dream.
That voice... It seemed awfully familiar, but I couldn't pinpoint it to anyone I know. The voice was feminine, sweet and calm, something a mother would have. Even if I couldn't see much, what I heard, what I felt.. It was as if I were there.

The bus arrived just as it began raining heavily, thunder roared in the background as I stepped on the metal vehicle. I sat at the back of the bus near the exit. It wasn't packed, nor was it completely empty, people were scattered all over the bus. There was a couple, an elderly woman, a mother with her baby and a few wasted teens.

With a small sigh, I leaned my head on the cold glass pane that's keeping the outside separated from the warm inside. I looked at my surroundings, the streets were lit up by sidewalk lamps, the pouring rain created puddles that reflected said light and created a mirrored image of the world above, the sun has already set, leaving us behind in the, surprisingly warm, darkness.
It's a beautiful night outside...

The bus driver stopped at my stop and opened the doors, letting me out and onto the wet streets of my town. I adjusted my schoolbag, which I was given before departing from the hospital, and walked towards my home. I had forgotten my umbrella at home, so I'd have to make do with a little rain. My mind was bouncing from one thought to another while I mindlessly walked along the wet pavement.

By the time I entered my home, I was already soaked and cold, but it didn't phase me one bit. I've felt worse. I threw my schoolbag into the corner of my room and headed straight into the bathroom. I may not mind my state, but I'd still hate to get a cold. And so I took off my damp clothes, put them into the laundry bin and took the razor from where I've hidden it.

Nobody knows and nobody will ever know. They wouldn't care even if they knew. Nobody cares.

I'm a mistake.

I shouldn't have been born in the first place.

I'm a waste of space.

I'm incompetent.

Worthless.

Useless.

Unloved.

Unimportant.

I'm nobody.

After the shower, I followed my routine and went to sleep with a full mind, aching heart and an empty soul.