CHAPTER 7: Different Immersions (M)

# CHAPTER 7

WARNING! SMUT! WARNING! SMUT!

The next morning, Chloe wasn't in the mood so when she got to the kitchen and there's no people in the house again, she took the largest knife. She peacefully eat there while playing the large knife on her hand in case there's an upcoming prank again. It wasn't suppose to kill anyone, it's just to scare them.

She ate a lot-like she always do.

After she ate-like a lot-Chloe walked around the house with a knife on her hand. Like, it's so casual to hold a knife in front of your door.

As she felt nothing unusual except from the girls disappearance, she sat on the couch and watch TV while eating apple.

She needs to heighten her senses so when she heard an unusual noise from her back, she immediately turned and threw the apple on it and it hit Beca's face making Chloe widened her eyes and jumped off the couch then ran towards the brunette who's covering her nose in pain.

Beca was left alone with Chloe coz some of the girls went to the grocery store while the others went to the mall with Maddie and the others went to the clinic coz Aubrey's breathing wasn't even. She went to Jean's room to scrub her so when she's done, she saw Chloe on the couch, she thought it would be fun if she prank her so she crawled. She was already crawling but she bumped a vase but it didn't fall so it's okay but few milliseconds and she felt her nose hit an apple.

"What are you doing?!" Beca exclaimed in so pain. Her nose was already bleeding and she thinks it's broken. "Oh my god."

"I'm so sorry... Shit, why are you crawling there? You're creeping me out!" Chloe said and led Beca to the kitchen. She gets some ice and put it on the back of Beca's head. It's to lessen the bleeding and avoid her for some headache.

"You just crack my fucking nose."

"Dude, that's just an apple..."

"Yeah, and you hit me so fucking hard." Beca said. "I'll hit you with a pillow so hard and I'm sure your brain will go out of your head."

"Like... mind blow?"

"No, I mean..." Beca paused. "...nose blow."

Chloe laughed sarcastically and sat on Beca's lap while still holding the ice on her head. "There's more interesting blow I know, you know what?"

Beca rolled her eyes and just back away her head a little more to avoid Chloe's stares. The blondie just put her head on Beca's shoulder, other hand wrapped on Beca's waist for some support. Beca put her other hand to Chloe's waist so she can't fall off.

"I love you." Chloe whispered. Beca pulled her closer and smiled but didn't dare to move her head.

"I fucking love you too." Beca said with a little giggle. "And I love your quick instinct, just watch out coz you might kill me or the girls accidentally."

"I'll be glad if I accidentally kill Aubrey." Chloe playfully said. Beca knew she's just joking about it but she can do it. Chloe pouted when she remembered what happened yesterday. "You just actually tolerating her for insulting me..."

"Nope. Actually, I slapped her yesterday for calling you scum-

Chloe pulled away with enthusiastic surprise. "You did that?"

Beca rolled her eyes and pulled Chloe back to her shoulder and same position. "Nope too. I just tell her she shouldn't do that. It would be so not fair if I did that exaggerately. We still need her-