Chapter 7: The End But The Beginning

Everyone was on board the snowmobile. Luther and Jacob sat next to Rain as they were resting. Carlos sat next to Alice as she held Becky in her arms, both were asleep as Carlos held them close to him, "Chopper is on their way, so sit back and relax." he informs him as Annabelle was asleep on Leon's lap as he was driving with one hand as his other hand was holding her close to him. She snuggles against him.

Leon smiles then kiss her on the bridge of her nose and wraps the coat tighter around her, keeping her warm. Carlos leans his head against Alice's and naps as well. Rain leans her head against Luther's shoulder and was asleep. Luther smirks as he leans his head back. Barry smirks at them all and looks at Leon as he was holding his wife closer to him, refusing to let her go and he leans his head back and crosses arms, resting as well.

But then Annabelle flutters her eyes open and Leon looks at her, "Hey, sorry to wake you." he tells her as she looks around. He perks her forehead "Got back to sleep. Everything is gonna be alright." he promises her, but she looks at him, "Underneath us." she warns him and he looks at her, but then the snowmobile was shocked violently, waking everyone up. "What's going on?" Alice asks them. Annabelle sat up, the ice was then crack underneath, making the snowmobile shake again. "What the hell is that?" Luther questions. "Something bad!" Jacob calls out. Then the snowmobile started to tilt. "Hang on!" Carlos calls out as he wraps his arms around Becky and Alice. Then everyone smacks to the side of the snowmobile.

The submarine emerges from the ice, Leon brushes Annabelle's hair from her face, she groans and looks at him, "You okay?" he asks and she nods at him. "You hurt?" Alice asks Becky "No, I'm okay." she answers her, then Leon stood up, pulling Annabelle up and he opens the door, he then pulls himself out, Luther followed him, "Barry, Carlos, Jacob stay here with Rain and Becky, just in case." Annabelle informs them as Alice pulls herself out. They nodded at her and Carlos pulls Becky to him, rubbing her shoulders.

Then Annabelle pulls herself out and gasp, the door of the submarine opens and out steps Jill Valentine. Annabelle sighs and pulls herself out. Then Ada steps out as well with Rain pointing the gun at the back of her head. Then they all stood to face each other. "Told you she had a plan." Leon reminds Alice and Annabelle smirks. "Somehow I knew you would survive." Annabelle tells her, Ada smirks "It's in our blood, little sister." she informs her and Annabelle smirks at her. "Only the two of you." Alice states and Jill smirks. "It'll be enough," she states and then looks over at Rain.

They looked over at her as she injects herself with the La Plaga parasite. -We have to be smart about this.- Annabelle warns Alice. -I know you take Rain, I'll take Jill.- Alice informs her. "The last of the La Plaga." Leon states as Rain's eyes roll to the back of her head. -You can't defeat Jill. I can take them.- Annabelle warns her. -We don't have time to argue about this.- Alice reminds her as Rain releases the syringe. Then she hits Ada in the back of her head, making her drop to the ground. "Ada!" Annabelle calls out as Jill then ran for Alice as she ran for her.

Annabelle glares at Rain and then she and the other two fire at Rain and her body shook as the bullets hit her. Alice fires at her as Jill flips in the air, then kicks the guns out of her hands and then grips a hold of her coat, Alice pulls out of it and grabs a hold of her weapons, spins around and held her weapons in her hands, ready for her. Jill out her weapon and out and it stretches out into a staff with spiked ends.

Leon, Luther and Annabelle's guns ran out of ammo and then Rain looks down at her hand as the bullet fell out of her skin from her fingertips. Annabelle glares at her and drops her gun. Rain smirks and looks back at Annabelle as she removes her coat and lets it drop to the ground as Rain cracks her neck at the two were ready for her. "No," Annabelle states as she held her hand in front of them. They looked at her, "Fall back. She's mine." she growls and steps forward. Leon went to stop her, but Luther held him and he looks at her. "Trust her," he tells him and they moved back. Then Rain charges forward and so did Annabelle.