Chapter 2: Unexpected Ally

Alice ran through the hall, the zombie grabs her shoulder, but Alice turns and sent her rolling onto the ground. The zombie pulls itself back up, but Alice flicks the end of the chain and smacks the zombie right in the face. Alice looks behind her and saw that more followed her in, then she flicks her leg up and smacks the zombie in the side of the face, sending it flying at the wall. She then turns and flicks her chain again, sending it to the ground.

Then she spun the spun the chain around her neck and send the end of the chain into the next zombie's face, Alice then raised her gun and fired at the zombie, right in the head. Then she spun her chain, wrapping it around the zombie's throat and held it in place. She then fires at the next zombie, hitting it in the head. Then raised the back of her foot up and nails the zombie right under the chin. Making both Zombies flip in the air as she flips as well. Thy then smacks on the ground as Alice lands on her feet. She looks at the zombie in front of her and fires at its head. Then ducks as a zombie swung at her.

Alice then turns, slides at it, trapping the ankles between her legs and send it to the ground, she then aims her gun at the zombie that was charging at her, but shot it in the head and then the next zombie in the head. She then stood up but rolls back as she fires at the zombie that flew right over her. She then flips back up and swung her chain at the ankle of the zombie, jerking the chain forward, stood up and fires at it right in the head. She saw more coming and she went to shoot, but her gun clicks and she saw that it was out of ammo. Then she flips the zombie in the air, it went to swing at her, but she catches the arm, dislocating the shoulder and releases the empty clip. But in mid-air, she kicks it into the other zombie's face, smacking it against the ground. Then gun-whipped the next zombie in the face, sending it to the ground. She then twirls, pulling her leg, up, locking the zombie in the headlock and then slams it to the ground, trapping it between her feet.

She then looks up, holds her hand out and grabs the clip, reloading her gun. She then twist her feet, snapping the zombie's neck and fires at the next one, then looks next to her to see one coming at her, she then flips in the air, smacking the zombies in the face with her foot. She then saw two more running at her, then steps on top of the officer zombie and snaps the neck. She then picks up her chain, spins it at the incoming two, sending them right to the ground. She then fires at the one next to her, spins the chain again, smacking the zombie in the face and she fires at the head and saw the two stand up.

Alice then ran forward, steps onto the zombie's shoulders and then steps onto the other two zombies' shoulder and then flips in the air, landing on the zombie, as he hits him in the chest, throwing him off. She lands on her feet and fires at the head. Then she turns and spun her chain, but the Zombie dodges and grips both of her arms, but she knees the zombie right in the gut, then slides under it, knocking the female zombie off her feet and fires at the zombie that was behind them. Then flips in the air, landing on top of the big one and fires at its head.

Then the female zombie stood back up as Alice tosses her chain to the side and stood as well. She then glides closer to her and they stood face to face. The zombie growls at her as the tentacles creep out of the zombie's mouth. But Alice just raised her gun and fires at her, hitting the zombie right in the head and she collapsed to the ground, dead. But for good, this time. Alice exhales and then looks behind her as she saw the entire horde was running towards her.

But then the door then suddenly opens, she looks at the pitch black room and back to the zombie horde. So, she's going to take her chances. Alice then turns and runs towards the pitch black room as the horde was now chasing her. She enters the room safely into the room. The door closes behind her as the horde did not enter the room. Alice aims her gun as she could not see a single thing inside the blackness. But her head suddenly aches and her eyes flicked over to forest green.