Chapter 5: Reunited

Chapter 5: Reunited

The Strike Team kept firing back at the Nazi unit, actually taking a few down. A couple of them got in, but Leon marches up to them flips one over, shooting it in the head and then turns and fires at the others, Luther dodges one and then kicks them to the side. Barry grips one and snaps the neck.

One came at Tony with a chainsaw, Tony ran out of ammo and went to reload was then was chainsawed in the chest, killing him. Leon aims his gun at it, but it was too close and there wasn't enough time to reload, so Leon raised his gun, but the zombie was shot right in the head. Leon looks at him and nods "I've got it!" Seras calls out and they looked at him, "This Way!"

~8~8~8~

Alice and Becky quickly walk through the subway as they were in Moscow. "Hey." Rain calls out and they both turn around and Alice aims her gun at her. But it was just the civilian Rain, not the soldier Rain "Wait. She helped us, don't you remember?" Becky asks her and Alice lowers her gun. "You two made it." Rain states as she smiles, running up to Alice and hugs her, but Alice was too shocked to hug back and then Rain moves over to Becky and hugs her. "I thought I was the only one that survived." she states then looks around. "what is this place and why is everything is Russian?" she asks them.

Then she looks at Alice, "And what's with the S&M getup?" she asks her, Alice exhales and holds her gun out to her, "Do you know how to use this?" she asks her and Rain just looks down at the gun. "I campaigned for gun control," she informs her, but Alice walks up to her and then presses the gun in her hands as she stood behind her. "No, I don't think you understand. I marched against the NRA." she informs her. "Concentrate." Alice tells her and gets her hands to hold the gun correctly and aims it at the pillar "It's just like a camera. You just point and shoot." she tells her and places Rain's finger on the trigger and fires. Rain gasp as the bullets hit the pillar.

Then Alice pats her shoulder. "Congratulations. You're officially a badass." Alice tells her, Rain lets out a nervous laugh as Alice steps out from behind her, but then there was an explosion followed by gunfire. Alice pulls out her other gun and stood ready. "What the hell is going on?" Rain asks her, "I'll explain when I get back. Right now, you have to keep her safe." Alice informs her, then kneels down in front of Becky. "You stay with her," Alice informs her as she signs with her hands. "You're going? You said you wouldn't leave." Becky informs her. "Trust me, okay? What I say is true. I'll come back for you." Alice tells her. "You promise?" Becky asks her, "Trust me." Alice tells her, then they nodded at each other.

Then Alice stood up and began to walk away, "I love you." Becky calls out to her, Alice just turns and looks at her. The words couldn't leave her mouth. But Rain took Becky's hand. "Come on. She'll be back for you. We gotta find a hiding place." Rain informs her and they quickly ran to hide as Alice ran to the end of the subway. "I meet your sister," Becky tells her and Rain just looks at her. "What?" she asks her. "She's not very nice," Becky tells her and Rain nods. "Let's try hiding down here," she tells her and they walk to the side.

~8~8~8~

In the middle of the street, it was empty. But then a chair was thrown through the window and the remainder of the strike team quickly walk through and onto the street, Seras looks down at his pad "This way." he tells them, "Let's move." Leon orders them and they began to walk. "We can work our way--" he states, but then something grabs a hold of him and then pulls him off the ground. The others looked up and saw that it was a Licker.

A really big Licker, it pins Seras down as he was screaming, but then bites his head right off and the screams stop as it glares down at them, it growls and then jumps down and onto the street and growls at them, they opened fire, but weren't doing any damage, it stalks closer to them, but then a car drove up and smacks against it, sending it flying back into the store window next store. The team stood there, in shock and looks over at the car. The door was open and reveals to be Alice. "Waiting for a written invitation?" she asks them. Luther just smirks at her.