十五

"Don't depend too much on anyone in this world. Even your shadow leaves you when you are in darkness."

"We need to talk."

Every senses and nerves in my body, from head to toe was pulling me back, asking me to back off after saying no. But my soul wanted to, I wanted to tell you how I felt after keeping it in for so long. I wanted to cry out letting you know how much I'm hurt while hugging against your chest with your arms around me.

So, after the debate in my head, I nodded while clenching onto the picture frame closer to my chest. Meditating to myself the words that are going to be said and the words you might say. Every word, every meaning behind a word will change the future. And that's what stresses me.

You took one last deep breathe and slowly moved closer to me. With every step, your eyes were firmly fixed at me. Everything around me seemed to disappear and it was as if time has stopped and only left the two of us.

The universe was in black and the stars seemed to have fled to another dimension. There was only two ray of light standing face to face, now only a meter away and they would touch each other. Memories were circling around them, bringing them closer and closer. Complicated emotions overtaken their thoughts and left them with worry.

When i was about to speak up, my lips felt like it was firmly stitched together and my tongue seemed to have twisted due to the nervousness. Finally after a few times of swallowing the lump in my throat, voice finally was sounded which was only a slight croak.

"What is it?"

I looked at you and your eyes was filled with tears and sadness. Not only that, there seemed to be an emotion i never seen. Guilt? Your face was pale as ever with some small cuts i just realized. Your lips was split with dryness and your dark hair was messed up with a few raindrop at the end of it sticking a few strands of hair together.

Rain?

My head slowly turns to see the window with droplets of water streaming down while connecting with another droplet till it reaches to the end. It's even crying for us. I could hear the wind whispering just outside the window and soon there was a loud thunder. The light reflected into the house, making a shadow looking like a monster. Looks like the monster inside me.

The thunder did not made me flinch, but you did. As your voice rang into my ears, my eyes jolt back to face you. I had a feeling what you were going to ask, and i hope i was wrong.

" What did you mean when we were in the hospital?"

I was afraid but after all this pain and suffering, i think you should know. No matter what might happen, i won't regret it for it will end my suffering even if it's to end this. This once called happiness.

"I know you cheated, Jimin."