十四

"And suddenly nothing happened, nothing even mattered anymore. All I wanted to do is to sleep forever."

I looked around the room with only a little light penetrating through the gaps of the thick curtains and if you look closely you could see little chucks of dusts floating through the air. The house is dirty as ever as I have not move my butt to clean for a very long time. But today, is the day I clean.

I couldn't stand sneezing in the midst of thinking of Jimin or food and the sight of picture frames getting dressed by the thick dust. It looked horrible.

My fingers ran through picture frames one by one as my heart tightens with each thought I remember what the meaning is behind it. I could feel my knees slowly giving in as i could feel my head pounding with memories. 

But my soul was strong and with the swift of  my hand, I simply took the nearest picture frame. Sweeping the obstacles from me seeing the picture with my pointer finger which is now covered with grey small clouds, I could finally make out what it is.

The background was filled with brown shades which are lighter and darker shades of leaves dressing the soon-to-be bald tree. Two people are sitting on the tree branch with legs danging  and moving with the momentum of the wind. Their smiles seems to be genuine and pure as if i could hear the laughter by just looking at the picture. Not in a creepy way, but a way i once could relate.

Well obviously, it is because it was once Jimin and I. My hair was let down and a white flower was placed between my hair which looks perfect with my knee length white dress that i was wearing. I could see my skin color was healthy with the sight of my cheeks being slightly red.

Jimin on the other hand had his arms wrapped around me and his forehead resting against the temple of my head. His eyes are closed but his lips are wrinkled up in a way makes him look beautiful.

The sun was shining behind us which made us look like we were shining with the ray of glory. Adding some flowers flying through the air made the picture perfect. It was perfectly perfect. We seemed to look like we were happy, genuinely happy. No sorrows hidden behind it. This picture is precious.

I pulled it close to my chest and stepped back, taking in all of the amount of picture hanging on the walls or placed on the cabinets. It made me proud as if it was a museum that only the two of us knew with the name of 'The museum of treasures'. 

I passed by each of it and saw how happy we were and enjoyed each other's companion. It isn't like those pictures you force a smile when you take a family photo. It is pure happiness. There is a difference.

Precious.

I was about to walk to one that caught my eye until I heard the door closed with a small creaking sound. Turning my head, I see you with a fearful and tired look. You were holding against the door knob, leaning against it to gain your balance or maybe to hide your lack of confidence.

"Babe, we need to talk."