❝It wasn't your fault, it was mine, for believing every word you said.❞

The room was filled with only echos of the clock ticking. Eyeing at the clock as minutes goes by with my heavy eyelids. It was 1:38 am and you weren't back yet. 

Yawning, I tiredly rested my head on the sofa, waiting for you to come back safely as I have always had this habit of not being able to sleep as worry would always overtake the tiredness of my body.

Finally, feeling like centuries later, there was a creaking sound from the door. My eyes travelled to you whom could barely even walk with messy hair sticking out in every direction,a drunken smile was plastered on your face.

As usual, I would help you by walking you to your bed and not trip over the things on the floor with your wobbly legs. I grabbed your arm, ready to lead you, but this time you wince which was weird and shocking. I looked down, only to realize there were blood stains on your arm and cuts all over your precious skin.

"Baby, why are there scars on your arm?"

Listening to that, you quickly covered your arm, eyes looking anywhere but not to my eyes. " Secret-t. Chi-im can't tell. But ca-ause me deserved-d it-t." Your voice was raspy, as if you just cried not a while ago, full of hurt and indescribable sadness. But it was still as melodic as ever.

"What happened? Tell me. Who actually did it?" I was kinda mad as the tone of my voice raised, tightening the grip on you.

"Chim chim got hit-t-" shallowing word by word as tears was rolling down your cheeks like water streams overflowing with water. " By me me-e."

My chest started to tighten by the sight of your broken look, still not understanding the reason behind this. Although I was very curious, I still didn't ask any further as I knew the only thing I would get was a more aching heart.

So, I just pulled a chair from the dining table and made you sit down, holding onto your hand as I took some bandages from the first aid kit.

You were silent, observing my busy hand twirling around and around, wrapping the white sheets over your injured arm, covering every wound up.

"Baby, why are still staying by my side? Don't you know that I hooked up a girl in the bar?"

The peaceful atmosphere was broken by your sudden question. The last sentence made me stop, leaving me looking at you with tears built up in my eyes, smiling with the best smile I have ever mastered.

"Jimin, I do know. It is just because I  chose to take all the pain since I simply love you."

You immediately cupped my face, pulling me in as our lips met, lips full with passion and sweetness. The kiss I would never get bored of and the one I have always miss.

The fact that you weren't really sure what you were doing hurted me. You were drunk.

But, I didn't mind since I needed you so much.