Chapter 4

Alexander POV
I woke up to my 4am alarm and pulled out my lap top I fell asleep at 3 so I have an hour of sleep in me which should last me the week. I went into the bathroom and took the pills I was already prescribed and then the ones John prescribed me for my cutting. Then I went and got a granola bar to eat for breakfast. I walked back into the bedding area and started typing a report that was due next month.
  "Alex it is four in the fucking morning why the hell are you up?"
  "I'm starting my day that's all!" I looked over at John who looked annoyed.
  "Go back to bed, Alexander."
  "I'll be there in just a minute."
"Alexander..."
  "John, I'll go back to sleep in a minute."
  "No you won't," he muttered. John rolled over and went back to bed. He was right but I didn't care. I finished my essay so I walked up to George's office. I reach his office and knocked on the door. A wide awake George opened the door.
  "Alexander, it is 4:30 in the fucking morning, what's going on?!"
  "I'm awake and have no classes till 6:00, I wanted to see who you're doing."
  "I'm fine, I put the SMFDR in detention for the next three weeks for beating up some new kids. How's therapy going?"
  "I hate it! It's like John refuses to let me stay quiet! I fucking hate talking about my past! I miss my mother and cousin! I fucking hate taking pills! John caught me cutting the other day! I'm still that stupid mother-fucking antisocial kid!"
  "Alexander, first off why were you cutting?"
  "Thinking of my past and how I should've died too."
  "Don't cut."
  "You sound like my therapist."
  "Good." I sat down in a chair.
  "Can I just hang out here today?"
  "Sure, son."
"Thanks." I pulled out a book called Twilight (A/N:It was the book next to me deal with it) and turned to page 256. I moved over to a couch in his office and started reading. Around five thirty I heard a knock on the door and I moved to under George's desk.
"Come in!" George called as I read about Bella in the hospital. I heard the door open and close.
"Hey George, have you seen Alexander?" John's voice asked.
"No, why?" George lied.
"Well he woke up at four and I told him to go back to bed but I know he didn't so I woke up to my five alarm and got dressed and looked in Alex's bed because I didn't hear snoring and he's gone. I have no idea where he would've went except here. I'm worried about him. With his cutting and his PTSD what if he's dead?!?!"
"You love him don't you?" George questioned.
  "What?! No! Yes! Maybe? Yes." I gasped loudly which earned a kick from George in which I hit his leg.
  "Ouch!" He cried out in pain since I hit him extremely hard.
  "George, are you okay?" John asked.
  "Fine. Fine, I don't know where Alex is."
  "If you see him, can you tell him to see me and can you keep that I love him a secret?"
  "Of course bye John class is starting soon." I heard the door open and close again then I moved back to the couch.
  "He loves me?"
  "So it seems. Do you love him, Alexander?"