Prologue

SHOW YOUR SUPPORT!! VOTE AND COMMENT!!

IMAGE CREDIT IN COVER ART GOES TO MadInsidiousSheepGrl :)

July 23rd, 2010. At the time, for many, it was a day like any other. But for 5 certain boys, this day would change the course their lives forever, bringing them together as they never thought would happen. Walking off of the stage in the unchosen group sent the contestants in a new state of confusion and rejection. The feeling that those 5 boys felt were heartbreak and shock.

However, to their surprise, there was an announcement by the producers soon after, simply stating that they were not completely through with some of the talented young lads and gals that now stood in front of them. The news was great, in a way. It now shed a new and glorious light in the pits of darkness that the contestants felt they were just thrown into.

They began to call specific names of some of the anxious and hopeful people in the group. In this moment, the boys individually realized that at this point, the road ends here, or you can be granted a miraculous second chance. The producers were now done calling out the select few to be called back into the competition.

The boys stood on one side of the stage, and the girls on the other. Still torn from their horrible news earlier, they all gazed at what the judges had to say. Awaiting the news seemed to last for days, as they were so curious to know exactly what was going on.

Speaking to both groups, all that was said, all that was needed to say, was "We've decided to put you both through..."

With that, one decision simply by chance, landed these 5 boys together in a chance to redeem themselves.

Harry Styles, Niall Horan, Louis Tomlinson, Zayn Malik, and Liam Payne. July 23rd, 2010, 8:22 PM. By luck, by fate, by God...whatever you shall call it, nobody knew how it had happened or what was in store. These 5 boys embraced each other and their future awaited, One Direction.