"Lydia, are you okay?" Cadmus asks as he jumps from his seat.

"No, I need someone to talk to, but no one will talk to me."

Cadmus goes over to her and wraps her arms around her. She leans on him and hugs back. She tears up a little, but pushes back down the tears. She pulls away and gives him a sad look.

"I just feel so lost and confused, but my friends are ignoring me and so I have no idea what's going on with them."

"I'm sorry, Lydia."

"I just," Lydia takes a breath. "I guess I just want to find someone who will talk to me about what's going on with them. And I... I could the same."

Cadmus sits down at the piano, Lydia following. She sits next to him and plays the keys she heard earlier. The melody started up again as they continued their conversation.

"So, what is up with you Cadmus Dubois?"

"What do you want to know?" He asks.

"Umm... let's see. How you suddenly become so popular with friends, or how getting laid was the other night?"

"Getting laid?" Cadmus asks.

"Yeah, I know stuff."

"Well, for one I didn't get laid. I didn't want to regret my first time," Cadmus admits. "Oh shit did I just admit I'm a virgin?"

"Yeah, but it's okay."

"And I've always been friends with Isaac and Erica, I'm not sure how suddenly I'm friends with everyone. I'm glad I have friends though, since my life at home isn't that great."

Lydia stops playing and looks at Cadmus. He was spilling out everything to her and she was listening. This was something he never could do with his father, and honestly, he has no idea why.

"What's going on at home?"

"My mom died when I was young, and my dad immediately moved here to Beacon Hills. I haven't had a good relationship with anyone since she died, and all I had to talk to was my dog Missy. Then I met someone, who understood me and my situation. I loved him."

"Jackson?" Lydia asks and he looks at her, shocked. "I realized a while ago, but I got too attached to him."

"Yeah, Jackson. He introduced me to Danny and then we were all friends. I loved Jackson and we dated, but then he decided he wanted to stay in the closet. I started talking to Isaac and he gave me the affection I've always wanted from Jackson, or at least from someone."

Lydia puts her hand on his thigh, comforting him, "I don't think you loved Jackson."

He looks at her confused, but nonetheless he listens to her.

"I think you you thought you loved Jackson, because you never felt love from anyone. I think, you're trying to feel that love with Isaac."

"Will I ever know what it feels like?" Cadmus asks her.

"I don't know," Lydia sighs. "Why don't we switch the mood, you want to come with me to visit Allison?"

"Sure," Lydia pulls him up and they leave.

Lydia drives to Allison's place, where the young hunter wasn't even home. Cadmus knocks and Chris opens the door. He looks at the two before speaking.

"Allison isn't home yet," he tells them.

"Can we wait in her room?"

He nods and the enter, "Leave the door open."

"Don't worry I'm gay," Cadmus shouts.

In total it was an hour that they had to wait. Finally Allison showed up, getting scared but the two. She jumps back and almost knocks over a chair.

"You scared the hell out of me."

"We've been sitting for an hour, waiting for you," Lydia states and Allison sighs.

"I can't hang out right now," Allison says impatiently.

"I don't need anyone to hang out with, I need my best friend to talk to," Lydia snaps back, causing Allison to frown.

"I understand that it's important," Allison stutters over her words. "But if it can just wait."

"Why is everyone telling me to wait? Why can't anyone have right now available?"

Allison says sarcastically, "Because you can't have everything right now!"

"You know what I need?" Allison rants. "I need someone to translate five pages of Archaic Latin. Obviously that's not gonna happen soon!"

"We know Archaic Latin," Lydia says with a smirk, motioning between herself and Cadmus.

"You two know Archaic Latin?"

Lydia nods, "I got bored with classical Latin and Cadmus is in my class."

"How smart are you?" Allison asks her friend.

"Just show the pages," Lydia demands.

Allison hands them the book and they read the pages marked. Cadmus instantly realizes it is about the Kanima.

"The Kanima seeks a master," Cadmus reads out loud.

Allison and Cadmus share a look.

"Are you sure?" Allison asks. "Ms. Morrell said that word means friend."

Lydia shakes her head, "She's wrong. It means master."

Jackson was being controlled, but by who?