The News

Author's Note: Hi! This is my second story on wattpad and My first one is called Diamond Academy, but I deleted it because I had no idea where I was going with the story so sorry :/Anyways.... This book will be about a girl named Lauren who is a werewolf and her Gym teacher is her mate. So yeah I'll get on with it now so yeah.... BYE!!!

BTWs The pic on the side is Lauren...

Ash <3

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Are you kidding me?" I yelled as soon as I sat down with my mum to talk after I had just walked in the door from school. "Why are we moving to California?"

"Look, I know your upset but..."

"Upset? Nooooo. Why would I be upset? I just got told I'm moving to the other side of the world in 2 weeks! I'm great!" I said with sarcasm dripping from every word I spoke.

"I know that you are annoyed but I'm sure you'll make friends in LA, maybe you'll even find your mate!" she squealed.

That's the thing. I don't want to find my mate. I'm perfectly fine with living here for the rest of my life and hoping to god that my mate comes. Damn.... being a werewolf sucks sometimes...

"But why now? It's halfway through the year and we have a pack that needs us."

"Yeahh.... about that..."

"Mum.... what did you do?"

"I might or might not have been kicked out of the pack..."

"WHAT??!!!!" I screamed.

"It wasn't my fault! I was with some friends and then things got a little bit out of ha...."

"Nope. I don't even want to hear it. Whatever, I'm going upstairs," I interrupted her, picking up my bag and trudging up the stairs.

I can't believe this! 2 weeks to pack up my entire room and say goodbye to all my friends? This is so not fair.

Okay, now I will tell you a little bit about my past. My name is Lauren Jackson and I am 17 years old. I live with my mum and I haven't seen or heard from my dad in 12 years. He's off with some slut who is old enough to be my sister. I live in Sydney, Australia and I have never been outside the country.

I'm one of those girls at school who just blends in with the crowd and has a specific group of friends. Jessica, Maddy and Daniel are my best friends and have been ever since I can remember. I love them to bits. My pack (well now old one) is called The Risen Night Pack and everyone in my school is a werewolf.

The Alpha's son is the popular guy and runs the school and my school is very cliché, popular girls are sluts, popular guys are Players and they've all probably slept with each other at least twice. Then there's the Beta's son who is the typical Badass who is always skipping school and getting laid.

Most people have lost their V card to one of the populars and are living in the delusion that they are the one who can change the player or badass and they'll be together forever and blah blah blah.... I'm not that girl, I never go to parties and never do anything out of the ordinary. That's just who I am.

But now what am I supposed to do? I'm moving to the other side of the world where I have no friends or family except my mum. I don't even know if the pack I will try to join will accept us.

I need to get out.

I need space.

I need to feel the wind in my hair.

I need to run.

So that's exactly what I did.