Daddy Today... Gone Tomorrow

HOOOOMAGAAAHD!

The Summer Holidays are finally here in the UK and I am aiming to write at least ❷ chapters for this story before September, so wait no more!

I left you guys on such a cliffhanger trying to gather my ideas while prepare for exams... THAT was not such a good idea... SO I wanted to wait after I was free from the stress of school to welcome fresh ideas and they are finally flowing again, sooooo get on reading people!

P.S. (You guys need to help me decide if Richie should have Brasilian heritage or Spanish heritage).

Happy Reading!

Love,

Stella

xxx

CHAPTER 4: DADDY TODAY... GONE TOMORROW

Richie

I'm glad that drug dealer didn't get offered a better deal, Avery made me almost lose him. Just as well cos I made 3hunnuh.!

No one but me... well now Avery, knows that I make money from drug dealing, but no one knows why, and I want to keep it like that.

That was really shitty the way I treated her, but I needed to make sure she would go and tell that dopey friend of hers... but Avery doesn't seem like that.

She seems...different.

Then again, looks can be decieving.

You see, most people think that being rich solves all your problems.

You feel down? Go buy some clothes that 50% of the American population can't afford.

You want revenge? Bribe a bitch to cheat on someone with you.

You got a rival? Throw a party that's better than theirs, and bring in Lil Wayne to perform.

I wish it was like this, but it's really not.

I've never cared about stupid things like that, like my other people do.

I haven't seen my dad for two weeks. Well its not a big deal because my dad owns a multi-million dollar company that I'm not allowed to know anything about, and by the looks of it, neither is my mom because she's so sick with not knowing where her son of a bitch husband is, since he hasn't even bothered telling us.

But I'm sure he has shit to take care of that doesn't involve caring for his son or his wife. He's been neglecting us so much, that I've had to be the one responsible to put money into my mum's purse.

I tried to clear my head as I combed my hair up and laced up my Timberlands.

I then crept into my mom's room and quickly put the $200 I made into my mum's handbag and ran down the stairs. I slowed down to the bottom step as I was suprised to hear my dad's low, rough voice on the phone.

"...I know I can't stay here for much longer, it's too dangerous... no I can't take my family, they don't know nothing..."

I looked at my watch. 06:33. My dad expected to see me in the kitchen at quater past 7... when he bothered to be at home. He probably didn't realise how loud he sounded when the house was completely silent.

You would think that the kitchen would be soundproofed as that's where most private conversations happen in this house, but suprisingly, no.

But now, I did not want to know why he couldn't stay at home for much longer, and I didn't want to know why I didn't know what was going on.

He probably wasn't going to tell us anyway.

I slowly walked across the marble floor down our massive hallway toward the front door.