Good Kush & Dirty Secrets

*Lion King Theme*

Hey Guise!

Yes, finally I have risen from the dark abyss of laziness to continue the journey of this story! I thank you all for being so patient with me and I hope you enjoy this chapter!

Happy Reading!

Love,

Stella

xxx

CHAPTER 3: GOOD KUSH AND DIRTY SECRETS

Avery

That must of been the most shittiest day I've had this week thus far, and guess what? It's only Monday.

I sighed inwardly as I walked down the cracked concrete pathway leading into the park. I unlocked my phone half expecting to see see death threats from Kate on Facebook but instead I got two missed calls from Brielle. Bless her, she's probably being interrogated on my whereabouts by The Populars.

*RING, RING*

"Hello? Ave?" Brie sounded out of breath and worried.

"Yeah, Brie, what's up?"

"I should be asking YOU what's up. Did you go to the park? I'm sorry I didn't help you in the cafeteria, I was literally quite frozen".

"It's cool Brie, sorry I didn't wait for you, I just didnt want to be the centre of attention". I laughed.

"Yeah, I was kinda confused how quickly you ran out of school with your broken ass!"

I rubbed my sore bum, imagining what kind of colour it has turned. Thank God you can't see bruises that easily on my skin.

"Well, twerking season is finished anyway, so..." We both laughed at my acute sense of humour.

"Ugh I have to go, I got home early too cos I'm baby-sitting my twin cousins and they can't bloody stay still!"

"Alright, I'll call you lat-"

I got the breath knocked out of me (and not to mention my phone) as I collided with a tall body that seemed to be made of stone making me almost fall over on my bum.

"Can you look where your bloo-" I saw a small clear bag fall out of the person's inner pocket onto the ground. My eyes widened like saucers at the green substance that the bag contained. "What the-" I breathed, stepping backwards. The person must of noticed my realisation because I failed to even turn around and attempt to run before I was pinned up against the park fence with a force strong enough to knock me out.

"Please let me go, I won't tell anyone about this!" I pleaded, failing to escape from his grasp.

"SHUT UP!"

My next instict was to kick him where the sun don't shine, but my will to escape died down when I recognised the guy's voice.

"R-Richie? Richard Govérro?" I pulled off his grey hood to stare straight into his wide jade eyes filled with rage...and fear. "It's nice to look at you face to face and not from the ground covered in meatball sauce" I joked dryly. He then thrust me harder into the fence, making my lungs cry for air.

"I'm not fucking about here, listen Avery, I don't want to trust you, but I'm going to have to now. You will not breathe a word to ANYBODY about this, this is between you and me, do you understand?" He threatened, eyeing my attentively as his hot breath filled the distance between our faces. I managed to choke out a yes in response before he let me go, making me fall onto ground gasping for breath.

Before I could ask anymore questions, he disappeared, leaving a sweet, lingering scent of Dior behind him.

~*~

Thanks for reading!

Sorry, this was another short chapter and I promise to make the next one much longer. The story is going to start progressing from here. The ideas are flooding in after my major writers block so stay tuned until next time! I'm still working on a cover so bear with me.

You'll be seeing a bit more of the story in Richie's P.O.V, so comment below on what you think of story so far... and don't forget to vote!

I'll edit later!

Stella

xxx