Cocktails & Condoms

Hey guys I'm back 😊😊

Thanks for waiting patiently and if you're the one for drama, I wrote this chapter for you... 😏

Happy Reading!

Love,

Stella

💋💋💋

CHAPTER NINE: COCKTAILS & CONDOMS

AVERY

I woke up this morning with the light from the sun hitting my face from the window.

It was finally the weekend and I asked myself the Phineas & Ferb question; What are we going to do today?

I unlocked my phone to look at my reminder list.

I think I'm the only teenager ever to use this app to be honest. I just like my life organised and simple.

⚪️ Have fun. ✌🏾️

Wow I must of been in a good mood when I set that.

In fact I've been in a good mood for the last two days since Richie and I kissed.

Every time I think of when I was on top of him with his hands around my waist I cringe.

And it's kind of a good cringe.

A month before I would have totally rejected all thought of ever (EVER) having good thoughts about the most egotistical, arrogant boy I had ever known... But that was before I ended up living with him.

"And I like the new Richie" I hummed to myself.

I jumped from my bed when I heard someone clear their throat.

"You mean the real Richie" He said with a genuine smile on his face.

Wow.

Did I really say that out loud?

He probably thinks I'm one of those begs he encounters almost every day.

"You look nice by the way" he said.

Nice? Nice?! I probably still had sleepy dust around my eyes. 😕

I could see his eyes move up and down me which I knew was pleasing to him.

I had jumped out of my bed not realising I had my way too small pajama shorts and crop top.

Fgs it's really not everyday appear when I'm half naked you idiot.

"Er, why are you breathing my air? Leave." I said flying across the room and attempting to push him out of the door.

I keep forgetting this dude is a lot stronger than me because he just whipped me off of the the floor like I was a pair of keys he dropped.

"We're going downstairs" he said.

"No we're not, put me down, I haven't even brushed my teeth!" I shouted, thrashing around in his arm.

He just gripped me tighter around my thighs and hoisted me around his shoulders.

His height almost made me hit the ceiling.

"Yes we are, stop shouting, I have a surprise". He said as he ran down the stairs.

My jaw dropped right after we entered the kitchen.

He put me down and stood at the table where there was a stack of pancakes and waffles and bacon with maple syrup drizzled on it.

I've never used sexy to describe food but boy that ish looked like the food posts you see on Instagram.