𝐱𝐢𝐢. 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐦

act ii

pg.ii

𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐌

' 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐜𝐢𝐫𝐜𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐢'𝐦 𝐬𝐩𝐮𝐧 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮 '

𝐢'𝐦 𝐬𝐩𝐮𝐧 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮 '

_____________

FALL,
1978

     JUNE LIGHTLY TAPPED her fingers on the white leather seat, she sat on so often it nearly became apart of her. with her notebook in her hand, and pen on her ear, she studied the actions of her favorite co-worker, daniel as she and several others participated in a game of charades.
in the entire dior building, it was filled with different departments, and within those departments there was only a few employees so young they still considered them kids; including june — her being the youngest of them all. it took no time for her to find her place amongst them though; it was like a different world.

"oh i got it!" june shouted with confidence, "you a sloth." she smirked. daniel smacks his lips, quickly stopping his gestures & shaking his head.

"a panda!" another person on their team shouted from across the room. june giggled softly as daniel began to laugh.

"man — y'all are never gonna get it. it was a turtle." daniel professes, popping another piece of popcorn into his mouth before plopping himself down in the chair beside june.

"that makes the score 3–1. michelle, brandom and i won." stephan chirped, also partaking in some popcorn. june playfully rolled her eyes as she and daniel exchanged smirks.

"that's only because michelle cheated." june murmured to him specifically, dapping him up in their handshake they made up awhile back.

    it's been a little over a year since june had been working at dior productions, and she was completely in love. she had friends, freedom within her workspace, & she was in the city 24/7. everyone treated her like an adult, despite her only being seventeen.
however, with good, there was also bad. it was starting to get hard juggling her life in the bronx with the new life she'd created there. celine had grew fond of june, more than before, which was a blessing and a curse. with potential, she also saw someone capable of doing tasks others couldn't — making june always busy, whether she was at work or not.