𝐢𝐢. 𝐚 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫

act i

pg.ii

𝐀 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐓𝐎 𝐑𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑

' 𝐢 𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐬𝐨 𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 '

𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐬𝐨 𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 '

_______________

     THREE HOURS, TWO NAPS, & ONE SHOT LATER, the moon was high & the night was young. my sister was asleep & iris was out. carter hadn't come home yet, but that didn't stop my plans from unfolding.

i sat on iri's bedroom floor, rummaging through her large selection of outfits for something special to wear. it's a disco club, meaning people from everywhere was gonna be there. i had to look good. i couldn't look like an amateur.

"oh shit!" i shout in excitement , pulling out the prettiest maroon jumpsuit i'd ever seen.

although my aunt lacked common sense, she sure had a high fashion one. i was bound to get someone's man before the night was over, even though that wasn't the goal. my job tonight was to help get mylene's tape to whoever that dj man is, however i has my own secret agenda.

fun.

    without another minute to spare , i dashed into my bedroom. hurriedly took off my clothes & replaced them with the jumpsuit. i threw on a pair of heels, gold hoop earrings and brushed my hair back into a wavy ponytail, as a few curls hung loosely. for the final touch i add a coat of lip gloss onto my lips, just for the effect.

    in seconds, a knock came from the front door, making my heart jump a bit. i quickly slipped out my bedroom, knowing it was the girls. i grab my clutch off the bathroom sink, then quickly made my way to maya's bedroom. peaking my head in, i see nothing but the moon reflecting on her sleeping body. i smile a bit; the eleven year old was only cute when she was sleep.

    once i finally made my way to the front door, after taking the spare key out the flower pot, i open to reveal two beauties. i smile widely.

"dang!" the three of us exclaimed in unison once we fully saw eachother.

"you like?" i chuckled, showing them different angles of the outfit i 'borrowed'. if iris is to find out i even went near her closet, she'd have a heart attack.