Chapter 1

*Macys P.O.V*

I remember everything that happened the day I met Brian,my bestfriend. It was a rainy day in Febuary I didn't mind the rain I actually enjoyed it, I could just stop and think for a minute. I was walking my dog, snoopy he was a beagle so he was pretty small he was black with some brown so he had to be mixed with something he had a white dot between his eyes and he had little brown dots as eyebrows he was just too cute he had little whiskers and everything, and then his thick blue leash slipped out of my hand. He went wild and I soon found myself chasing after him. He went between a small hole in the rather tall white picket fence into someones backyard, and a boy  with freckles and flippy hair came out out to his wooden deck wearing basketball shorts and black socks with his adiadas on, and snoopy went straight to him. I looked up at a boy around my age and he asked if it was my dog I nodded. He gave me the lesh and asked where I lived I told him about a couple blocks I didn't realize I had ran that far. He told me he could get his parents to drop me off I tried to refuse the offer because I never liked when people did stuff for me I liked being independant, but the boy had already went inside to get his parents. He came out side with a smile on his face and told me that his mom would take me home and he was going to tag along so it wasnt going to be awkward. Me him and his mom piled into their car. She asked me where I lived and I told her, then it got silent real silent. We pulled up in front of my apartment, I was about to get out of the car and then he asked me if we could hangout tommorow since there were like no kids in our neighborhood. I sat there for a minute in shock I never opened myself to anyone except my dad hes my everything. I finally said yeah sounds like a plan and every since that day we have been friends for 3 years. It suprised me that,that was going to be the way I met my first best friend. I mean I trust that guy with everything I  can tell him anything and hes a guy! Thats the crazy thing. Not everyone thought it was a good idea......