Chapter 4

*Macy’s P.O.V*

.

.

“Macy Dartford get out of bed now! You’re going to miss your bus!” yup that’s exactly how I woke up this morning. I flipped out of bed like a fish out of water.  When my mom yelled it scared me, I didn’t know what was going on.  I stumbled to get up, and when I did get up I glanced over at the time my clock read 7:32. I freaked out I had to get my bus in 28 minutes! I rushed around my apartment like a mad man trying to get ready for school. I threw on some gray sweatpants and a pink tee-shirt. I quickly ran to brush my teeth; I looked in the mirror and pulled my hair into a bun. I honestly didn’t really care what I looked like at the moment I just didn’t want to miss the bus. I had to gather all my homework and shove it into my back pack. My mom yelled 7:53 and I grunted I ran out the door. I arrived at the bustop just in time to get on. I slid into the seat next to Brian and panted like a dog.

.

.

.

*Kaylee’s P.O.V*

How the heck am I going to tell Macy? How is she going to believe me? I really hated all of the Barbie’s, they are so mean, and right now the last thing I want to do is try and impress them I’m so done with it all!  I sat by myself; knowing everyone hated me.  Being mean or not being mean everyone hated me.  I decided not to be in their “group” because it’s not worth it they think they’re perfect and I know I’m not. My parents are getting a divorce how is that picture perfect?  I couldn’t handle all of their crap I just stopped, it felt good to leave I could just be myself.  I really hope Macy forgives me for doing what I did I know it was wrong.  Even if I have no more friends I just needed someone to not hate me.  “Hey Kaylee you’re not really leaving us right? Zoey asked kind of sounding sad. “I don’t care whether she ment it or not she’s totally out.” Samantha yelled.  “I don’t care I’m happier this way.” I replied. I turned my head to face the window I couldn’t even look at them anymore.

.

.

.

*Macy’s P.O.V*

Did Kaylee and Samantha really just have a fight? I COULDN’T BELIEVE IT.SHE WAS RIGHT. I looked over at Brian and he said “wow I guess she was right, haha would you look at that.” I still didn’t believe her it was going to take time till I could trust her.

Geography ended and I’m pretty sure I just aced that test, but I’m not so sure about Kaylee she seemed stressed.  It was time for lunch and me and Brian sat at a small table in the corner of the cafeteria. People still said stuff about me being a man but it was dying down really fast now everyone’s talking about Kaylee.  She came out with her tray of food and searched for someone to sit no one wanted to sit with her. She started walking our way and I just kind of ignored it till she came over asking to talk. I nodded but wasn’t too sure about it.  “Look Macy you’re a really nice girl and I’m really sorry for what I did to you, it was wrong. I just want to know if you want to be friends to be honest we have a lot in common.  I totally understand if you don’t trust me right away but I have changed and I hope you know that. My parents are getting divorced it’s really hard on me.” Said Kaylee holding back tears. “Alright I believe you.”  I said. “REALLY? YAY! I’m so happy that you’re forgiving me. You don’t even know.”  “ It’s better to forgive and more on.” I smiled back.  Brian was on board with everything he liked getting another friend.

Lunch ended and we only had a couple more classes. I was getting all my stuff out of my locker and was heading to the bus. I got on the bus to find Kaylee and Brian in a 3 seater so I joined them. Kaylee handed me a piece of paper and she said “Here is my number text me.” I threw it into my book bag.  Brian asked what the plans were for the day and I told him I was busy, so he turned to Kaylee what about you?  Was he trying to replace me as his best friend? “I’m as free as a bird.” Said Kaylee with a smile from ear to ear.  “Alright sounds cool, so I’ll text you later?”  Brian said. “Ok cool.” Kaylee said while twirling her hair.  Brian stepped off of the bus. I was stuck with Kaylee. It turns out we do have a lot in common.  We both love Ed Sheeran and Cher Lloyd, reading, tacos, and photography.  She seemed really cool and fun but she defiantly acted different around Brian, then a light bulb went off. She liked Brain! I have to tell him!

.

.

.

*Kaylee’s P.O.V*

Omg why was he so cute?  Macy is going to find out and what if she tells him?  Macy and I liked a lot of the same stuff I knew at that moment that we were going to be best friends. Macy was talking to me about something but I kept staring at my phone waiting for Brian to text me. I just agreed with her, and then she said it’s your bustop you can go home. Oh yeah, I’ll talk to you later bye.”  I was walking home only looking at my phone and I tripped on the sidewalk, I got up real fast and looked around to see if anyone saw me I brushed myself off and kept walking. *Beep beep* from blank: “Hey Kaylee.” Kaylee: “Brian?”  Brain:” Yes it’s me, want to hangout at the library?” Kaylee: “Sure meet you there in 30 minutes.” Brian:”Ok.”

I rushed into my house to hear my parents arguing. Great.  I ran up the steps and brushed my hair and teeth, I did my make-up too.  I grabbed my book bag and walked out to the local library. I was so nervous.

.

.

.

.

*Brian’s P.O.V*

I was actually really excited to hang out with Kaylee, as crazy as that sounds. I wanted to get to know her because we can’t be friends if we have nothing in common.  I was waiting at the library for her to arrive. The bell above the door went up and I looked over at it and she came in searching around the library. I waved over at her, she started walking over.  We both said hi and then I asked her if she wanted to exchange facts about each other, she said sure and was ready for anything.

B-“Banana or apple?”

K- “Apple.”

K- “Dogs or cats?”

B” All the way dogs.”

We did that for about an hour, and then she said I have to go. I told her I had to, too and she said this was fun we should do it again sometime, I agreed and we both walked out. I walked with her to her house on the way home she went and held my hand. I was so confused I didn’t know whether I liked it or not.  We got to her house and she said bye and started walking up her walk way and quickly came back to me and kissed my cheek. SHE KISSED MY CHEEK?

.

.

.

*Macy’s P.O.V*

I wondered what they were doing. I sat at the kitchen table trying to gain my focuse back.  Just what I needed my phone went off. I reached into my back pack and grabbed my phone and answered it.

Alright I finished chapter 4 not so good but I really had to get this done. Trust me one direction are coming I just have to get to the part they should be in the next chapter or the one after that!!!! Xoxo-Maddie